Combo Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo Question

Can I use my Combos on the PS5 or is it PC only?

Hey there!

Sure. You can connect your controller to a PC, remap it as you like, and then connect to the console using External Devices.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I have another question. can I use my Xbox elite controller with back paddles on the PS5 using the Bluetooth method?

Comment

Originally Posted by Marc_1985 View Post
          I have another question. can I use my Xbox elite controller with back paddles on the PS5 using the Bluetooth method?
          Yes, if you map some virtual DS4 buttons to the paddles in reWASD, these mappings will work when connected to the console.

Comment

OK I got everything working with my Xbox Elite with the paddles working on my PS5 console but now is there a way to use the Xbox Elite Controller with PS5 games? because I want to play Mortal Kombat 1 but I cant use the DS4 controller or my Xbox Elite now but Is there a way to make my Xbox Elite work with the game?

Comment

The native Elite controller will not work with the PS5 console. Games for this console usually require an authorized DualShock 4 or DualSense to be connected. Only DualShock 4 can be emulated in reWASD.

Comment

Okay I was looking at the Dual Sense Edge Controller, but I want the Nacon Revolution 5 Pro because it has 4 paddles instead of 2 and its officially licensed by SONY but can I map the 4 back buttons with Rewasd or can I only map 2 like the Dual Sense Edge?

Comment

reWASD should detect this controller as an Xbox controller or DualSense. These controllers do not have back buttons.
                  reWASD will not natively support these buttons because they are not reported to Windows as unique controls like the Xbox Elite 1 and 2 paddles.

At the same time, a workaround has recently appeared that can help in remapping additional buttons of other controllers using their native software.
                  We cannot guarantee success, but you can try this method.​

Comment

Is it possible for me to use my Xbox Elite 2 Controller with Rewasd combos on the PS5 if I use a Adapter like Brook Wingman FGC Convertor for (Fighting Games Only) ? I play Mortal Kombat 1 on the PS5
                    Here are the reviews and the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Solves my PS5 gripes!
                    Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2023
                    Verified Purchase
                    Though a bit on the pricey side it feels for a specialty USB device. The upside is it just plain works for utilizing my different fight pads and Joysticks on PlayStation 5. Which is just pure silly how one can't use PS4 controllers on fighting games like Street Fighter 6 and Mortal Kombat 1.

Well, problem solved. I can now use my Mad Katz Street Fighter 5 Sega Saturn like 6 button fight pad. One of my all time favorites. As well as my Xbox 8bit Do Joystick, PXN Keyboard Arrows one, along with pretty much any other USB plug in type of controllers I have collected over the years.

Brooks convertors are definitely something special at fixing the world's problems in gaming.

Helpful
                    Report From other countries

Clare Fraser
                    5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for Fighting games!
                    Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 25, 2023
                    Verified Purchase
                    This is a great piece of kit.
                    I got it for Mortal Kombat 1 and I've tried it with an Okiboard and a PS4 controller, It works seamlessly and I highly recommended it.
                    One person found this helpful

Attached Files

Comment

I also found this
                      Attached Files

Comment

With this adapter, your controller should be detected in reWASD as DualShock 4 or DualSense. And this will completely deprive you of the ability to assign virtual mappings to physical paddles.

However, to say more precisely, we need to get such a device in our hands.​

Comment

Working...
                        X