Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ReWASD does not work in black myth wukong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReWASD does not work in black myth wukong?

I'm trying to remap keys for black myth wukong, but my inputs are not recognized, a few weeks ago this was not the case. When I test if ReWASD works in other games, I have no issue. Is this an issue with my setup or the game?

Hey there!

Could you please describe your issue in more detail? Are you using a physical controller or remapping your keyboard and mouse?

Comment

Originally Posted by WhenSmokeClears View Post
      I'm trying to remap keys for black myth wukong, but my inputs are not recognized, a few weeks ago this was not the case. When I test if ReWASD works in other games, I have no issue. Is this an issue with my setup or the block blast game?
      I plugged in my PS controller and didn't work at first until I downloaded DS4Window and turned it on. It partially worked but the controller was very sensitive and seemed to be constantly inputting (for example I couldn't charge attack because it couldn't register long and continuous input; another example is if I press the direction keys once, it registers as twice)

Comment

Hi luranolan

We cannot guarantee the proper functioning of reWASD with third-party remapping software. Thank you for your understanding.

Comment

Have you tried remapping both the keyboard and controller separately to see if the issue persists on both?

Comment

Working...
          X