Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I have two different functions on one button? Single press and combo.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nogz01
    replied
    Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
    Activators will help you.
    You should assign the current combo to Long Press, and leave Single Press without mapping or map virtual RT.​
    Thank you! That's exactly what I wanted.
    I was able to make a different function for single press and long press.


    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	279
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	245407

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	278
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	245408​​

    Leave a comment:


  • 1ncorrect
    replied
    Activators will help you.
    You should assign the current combo to Long Press, and leave Single Press without mapping or map virtual RT.​

    Leave a comment:


  • Can I have two different functions on one button? Single press and combo.

    I'll try to be as precise as possible with my words.
    My combo is RT + LT with Hold until release, it works wonderful. While I hold RT, it holds LT + RT.

    Can I make it so when I single press and release RT, the game will read only RT?

    Holding RT -> it holds RT+LT
    Single pressing RT -> Only a single press of RT


    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	394
Size:	692.4 KB
ID:	245402​
Working...
X