Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gyro turn+yaw

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1ncorrect
    replied
    Thanks for your feedback.
    As I mentioned earlier, we have this functionality in our plans for the future. Unfortunately, no ETA yet.​

    Leave a comment:


  • aggbbrrr
    replied
    I don't see any point in buying the app in this form. You can't reconfigure individual buttons, you need to configure the entire profile, and in this case the gyroscope won't work properly.


    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • aggbbrrr
    replied
    Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

    I can't answer this question for you because I'm not a developer.
    then you need to ask the developer


    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • 1ncorrect
    replied
    Originally Posted by aggbbrrr View Post

    is it that hard? even my iine888 has all three of these modes​
    I can't answer this question for you because I'm not a developer.

    Leave a comment:


  • aggbbrrr
    replied
    Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

    Yaw+Roll like in Steam is in our plans for the future, but there is no ETA yet.
    is it that hard? even my iine888 has all three of these modes​

    Leave a comment:


  • 1ncorrect
    replied
    Originally Posted by aggbbrrr View Post
    There are 2 gyroscope axis modes to choose from in the settings: yaw and roll. So why is there no yaw+roll mode? I don't use a steam controller, I had one before, now I have an iine888 mousepad (rebranded from darkwalker shotpad) and a trackpad on it. So why is there no mode for it like in steam input when you get something in between a mouse and a stick. I don't quite understand how this works, but in response from google: A joystick with mouse functions emulates the movement of the cursor on the screen by moving its handle or gyroscope, and in some cases, the touchpad. The user physically tilts or moves the joystick, and sensors inside the device (potentiometers, gyroscopes, or strain gauges) detect this movement and transmit coordinates to the system, which are then interpreted as the movement of the mouse cursor. This feature allows you to control the camera using the stick as a mouse in games that only support a gamepad.​
    Yaw+Roll like in Steam is in our plans for the future, but there is no ETA yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • aggbbrrr
    replied
    Originally Posted by Support Agent View Post
    Please explain in more detail what you mean by "hybrid gyroscope mode", "with mouse functions", and "anagogic right stick on the trackpad is disgusting" so people who don't use Steam's remapping can also understand what you are suggesting.
    google translator

    Leave a comment:


  • aggbbrrr
    replied
    There are 2 gyroscope axis modes to choose from in the settings: yaw and roll. So why is there no yaw+roll mode? I don't use a steam controller, I had one before, now I have an iine888 mousepad (rebranded from darkwalker shotpad) and a trackpad on it. So why is there no mode for it like in steam input when you get something in between a mouse and a stick. I don't quite understand how this works, but in response from google: A joystick with mouse functions emulates the movement of the cursor on the screen by moving its handle or gyroscope, and in some cases, the touchpad. The user physically tilts or moves the joystick, and sensors inside the device (potentiometers, gyroscopes, or strain gauges) detect this movement and transmit coordinates to the system, which are then interpreted as the movement of the mouse cursor. This feature allows you to control the camera using the stick as a mouse in games that only support a gamepad.​

    Leave a comment:


  • Support Agent
    replied
    Please explain in more detail what you mean by "hybrid gyroscope mode", "with mouse functions", and "anagogic right stick on the trackpad is disgusting" so people who don't use Steam's remapping can also understand what you are suggesting.

    Leave a comment:


  • aggbbrrr
    started a topic gyro turn+yaw

    gyro turn+yaw

    why is there no hybrid gyroscope mode in the program? with such a large functionality, there is not enough such a trifle. and it would not hurt to add the mode of operation for trackpads "joystick with mouse functions" by analogy with the steam controller. the anagogic right stick on the trackpad is disgusting. Alas, without these 2 functions, this program does not justify its cost yet.​
Working...
X