Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shift-Function with the new 3.1 causes problems

Hello,

I have a problem with the new update. I am using a config, with two shift keys. The problem with the new version is, when I set one of the XBox Elite paddels as a shift key it will also set as a remap of the default xbox-keys (A, B, X, Y) I did chose everywhere that the paddles should be unmapped, but checking them as a shift key they always will be set as a default xbox key. What can I do?

Greetings

Hello! In this version, we changed the way how you adjust the Shift modifier. All button settings are set in Main (Shift 0) only. We've checked your case right now, and seems there is a small GUI issue. You see that the paddle is set to the default button, but if you switch to the Shift 0, you will see that it is unmapped. When you try it in action, you will also see that it is unmapped. sorry for this misunderstanding. I would kindly ask you to try one more time: set paddle as unmapped is Shift 0 and then set it as modifier in Shift N. Once you apply the config, your paddles will be unmapped.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the fast reply, but in my case it definitly uses the mapped default key. When I use the configured paddle for the shift function two actions are used (the shift function and the action of the displayed default key (A)). I just unisntalled rewasd and try to start from scratch.

Comment

Hello,

I just reinstalled REWASD and reapplied my config (from backup) and now everything works fine as you mentioned in your post. It shows the wrong key in the GUI but uses the correct one ingame. Thanks for your help.

greetings

Comment

Thanks for letting me know! Have a good gaming experience

Comment

Originally Posted by Evilman2517 View Post
            Hello,

I have a problem with the new update. I am using a config, with two shift keys. The problem with the new version is, when I set one of the XBox Elite paddels as a shift key it will also set as a remap of the default xbox-keys (A, B, X, Y) I did chose everywhere that the paddles should be unmapped, but checking them as a shift key they always will be set as a default xbox key. What can I do?

Greetings
            I had the same problem and updated the pad drivers

Comment

Working...
            X