"Turbo" with gamepad buttons only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Turbo" with gamepad buttons only?

Apparently the program does not allow one to simply toggle Turbo onto a gamepad button. Instead, it uses an absolutely incomprehensible explanation and requires mapping a keyboard or mouse function before being allowed to use Turbo.

Is there a way to do this? If not, could you simply make it so we can?

Hello! Turbo & Toggle functions work for keyboard keys or mouse clicks only. But it is easy to make a turbo button you need. Go to in-game settings and check which keyboard keys works the same as the needed button (does the same action). Then, in reWASD, unmap the button and map that keyboard key to this button and enable Turbo. It will work just like you need.

We do think about Turbo for the native gamepad buttons, but I can't promise that this feature will be added to reWASD soon. Still, stay tuned. There is nothing impossible with reWASD

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello! Turbo & Toggle functions work for keyboard keys or mouse clicks only. But it is easy to make a turbo button you need. Go to in-game settings and check which keyboard keys works the same as the needed button (does the same action). Then, in reWASD, unmap the button and map that keyboard key to this button and enable Turbo. It will work just like you need.

We do think about Turbo for the native gamepad buttons, but I can't promise that this feature will be added to reWASD soon. Still, stay tuned. There is nothing impossible with reWASD

I'm also think this feature is important, because certain games like Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series games, DIDN'T SUPPORT Keyboard keys. They only work on game controller button. Hope this feature will be implemented soon!!

Comment

Hey there! We've released reWASD 4.0 recently. It allows you to create combo, turbo and toggle with the buttons of our virtual Xbox 360 controller. Hope you will like it

Comment

Working...
        X