Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remap is constantly off after 3.2

Hello,

Im using the elite controller and have used Rewasd successfully since older versions. Since 3.2 Remap is always off and clicking that button (in lower left corner) will not activate it, This means that rewasd is effectively unusable. I am running windows 10 and have tried restarting the computer several times. I have also restarted the elite controller.

Hello! Sorry for my late reply. Please go to the config that should be on, choose the needed slot and click Apply button. The remap should be turned on automatically.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello! Sorry for my late reply. Please go to the config that should be on, choose the needed slot and click Apply button. The remap should be turned on automatically.
      I just posted this same problem after upgrading to 4.0 This worked for me thanks!

Comment

No problem. Hope we will be able to avoid this issue in the next releases. You may also switch remap off before upgrading, and it would be OK after.

Comment

doesnt work for me for some reason

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          so i click config, does nothing, cant click apply since its greyed out, so i made a copy of config, switched to that still does nothing when i click now, config copy, apply is also still greyed out and clicking does nothing...

Comment

Your controller is not recognized according to your post in another thread, right? While the controller is not connected, Apply button is disabled. If your controller is connected but reWASD doesn't see it after the update, I would kindly ask you to visit "C:\ProgramData\Disc-Soft\reWASD\Logs" folder and check whether you see "Version.log" file there. If yes, please remove it and re-start reWASD app.

Comment

Working...
            X