Constant Crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant Crashing

Hello, I have an Elite Xbox Controller and am having issues with constant crashing whenever I specify a hotkey on a number of the controller buttons.

It seems that I can specify to 'unmap' on some controller buttons, but on others it causes the app to crash instantly.
    The same things happens when I try to specify a Gamepad button Map. I havn't tried all combos and switches, but it seems that only some of the actual controller buttons has this issue.

Extremely frustrating and has crippled this otherwise beautiful program.

Hope you can help me, thanks

Hello,

Does any critical events related to the reWASD (Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\View Reliability History)? If it's a crash it should be reported there. What Winver/ reWASD ver?
    Cable plugged or wireless?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

No reports were filed, I also have AVG, which I turned off to make sure it wasn't the one that was causing the issue.

The elite xbox controller is plugged in.

Comment

Hello,

So does the crash occur with AVG off? In case yes, it would be more convenient if we continue corresponding in support center (we replied back on your query). Would like to see the msinfo (Win+R - type msinfo32).
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Ok, I'll reply back to your guys' email with the msinfo report.
          Thanks for getting back so promptly with this!

Comment

Working...
          X