D-Pad mapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Pad mapping

I play World of Warcraft with the addon ConsolePort. This addon it was design to work with WoWMapper and WoWMapper have a mapping keys that ReWASD dosn't have and is the D-Pad. The arrows Up,Down,Left,Right dosn't work like D-Pad. I will love to have D-Pad mapping in ReWASD since Im using an Xbox Elite controller which is usless with WoWMapper and useless as well with the current version of ReWASD, unless you guys add D-Pad mapping. Thanks.

Hello,

reWASD allows mapping arrows/mouse for D-pad. What do you mean by (arrows Up,Down,Left,Right dosn't work like D-Pad)?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-11-07_10-27-37.png
Views:	1
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	199988
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

ConsolePort Addon use WoWmapper app to map the controller. In WoWmapper keybinding options there a D-Pad keys Up,Down,Left,Right that is use in game by ConsolePort http://prntscr.com/lg4c4p Without these D-pad keys I can't use ReWASD with ConsolePort.

Comment

You can set the same mappings (F1 - F4) for D-Pad in reWASD too. No need to use WoWmapper.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	e73607508b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	199989

Comment

D Pad mapping

Hi,

Can we take the File aid mapping with the copybook to a note pad.
          I mean can we NDM the mapping to a note pad in text format.

Please advise.....

Thanks,
          Sujit

Comment

Originally Posted by WarnerDethy View Post
            Hi,

Can we take the File aid mapping with the copybook to a note pad.
            I mean can we NDM the mapping to a note pad in text format.

Please advise.....

Thanks,
            Sujit
            Hello!

Your config files are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
            You can pick any *.rewasd file and try to open it in Notepad.
            You will see the JSON file with all settings and mappings you have made in reWASD. It is pretty tricky to read but if you want you can try it.
            If you make some inappropriate changes inside the file and open it in reWASD again, all incorrect changes will be removed.

Comment

Working...
            X