When I unmap left pad, keyboard icons appear in the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I unmap left pad, keyboard icons appear in the game

When I unmap left pad and I assign w forward, a left, d to right and so, I can see in the game than the icons change all the time between from
    keyboard icons and xbox icons. How can you avoid these changes?

Obviusly, a solution would be no unmap, but I need to do it for getting what I am looking for.

How can I unmap left pad withou change icons in the game?

Hello,

I'm sure, this issue isn't occurred by reWASD. This is basically game behavior and we don't have a solution to how to make it. Are there some settings in the game displaying custom icon or default icon set by players?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello

I was mistaken in one thing, only appears keyboard icons. Sorry. The question is, I would like to see xbox icon instead keyboar icon when I use wasd. For instance, in Bigpicture, Steam, there some options for left pad; one of them is wasd, and happens the same, but if configure in bigpicture from steam left pad to Joystick (movement), then xbox icons appears correctly.
      The game is Ghost Recon Wildlands, and there is no options for change by xbox icon, you can only rebind keys from the mouse and keyboard.

From this, I would like to make another question, it would be great if in rewasd we could find the same options than in bigpicture from steam, specially from pads and triggers

Comment

Unfortunately, this is not possible. Steam works with games directly and has specific right to do so. We are gamepad mapper, and we can't actually interact with in-game settings.

Comment

Me too same problem, so can you help me out? anyone? if you have any information about it pls contact me

Comment

Working...
          X