No announcement yet.

After upgrade reWASD 4.0 all crash when I try controller buttons instead keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After upgrade reWASD 4.0 all crash when I try controller buttons instead keys

Hello,

I´ve tried to use controller buttons instead keyboard keys and every time I do it the game crash and I must reset my pc.

I´ve tried assign left trigger with toggle, for aiming without holding.

I´ve tried to map some button with the new functions, I mean controller button + keyboard button, and it happens the same, all crash.

This only happens when I use 4.0 upgrade

Hello,

Which build do you use? We have released an update yesterday. Please check the latest reWASD400-0831.exe build if the problem reproduces.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,
      How can I now build I use? I can´t find any number.

When I click in "check for updte" tells: reWASD 4.0 your software is up to date

Comment

All crash when I try something like this:
        Last edited by reWASDer; 23.03.2021, 15:45.

Comment

Hello,
          Remove the current version of the reWASD and install downloaded reWASD400-0831.exe.
          Will the problem persist?
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

The version you linked it´s exactly the same I had.

Anyway, I removed the current version I installed reWASD400-0831.exe

The problem still happens. Always when I try use controller buttons in rewasd all crash.

Appears two options, when yes crash, when not, there is no any action.

I´ve recorded a video where you can see pc doesn´t respond to nothing.

No Start key, no alt+tab, no esc, no ctrl+alt+supr.

The only thing I can do is reset the pc.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jwx...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally Posted by turina3 View Post
              Hello,

The version you linked it´s exactly the same I had.

Anyway, I removed the current version I installed reWASD400-0831.exe

The problem still happens. Always when I try use controller buttons in rewasd all crash.

Appears two options, when yes crash, when not, there is no any action.

I´ve recorded a video where you can see pc doesn´t respond to nothing.

No Start key, no alt+tab, no esc, no ctrl+alt+supr.

The only thing I can do is reset the pc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jwx...ature=youtu.be
              Hello! Thank you for the details. Is it Wolfenstein: The New Order, right? Will try to check it in the game and get back to you asap.

Comment

Yes, Wolfenstein: The New Order, but It happens in all games I use. In the video I used only one as example.

I´ve tried get back as soon as possible and every time the same, incluiding ctrl+alt+supr.

I am the only one? Is the first time I have a problem with reWASD, and it´s really bad because the only thing I can do is reset the pc. In other words at the moment I can´t use controller buttons in reWASD, and it´s a pity because it would be very useful.

Comment

Originally Posted by turina3 View Post
                  Yes, Wolfenstein: The New Order, but It happens in all games I use. In the video I used only one as example.

I´ve tried get back as soon as possible and every time the same, incluiding ctrl+alt+supr.

I am the only one? Is the first time I have a problem with reWASD, and it´s really bad because the only thing I can do is reset the pc. In other words at the moment I can´t use controller buttons in reWASD, and it´s a pity because it would be very useful.
                  Our support team has reported that we have sent you an email with the instructions how to collect reWASD and system logs. I would kindly ask you to do this. Yes, unfortunately, your case is unique and neither other customers, nor our team was able to reproduce it. We've checked Wolfenstein too but no results. Hope that your logs will help us understand and fix it asap.

Comment

I am here only for saying the crash problem has been fixed since I have installed the last version 5.1.0. When I try now all work fine, no more crashes.

Thanks!

I hope this help

Comment

Hello,

Great! Thank you for let us know. Please feel free of any questions regarding reWASD.
                      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                      X