Controller keep Disconnect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controller keep Disconnect

First of all I just purchased this software and Im using a Xbox elite controller wireless and it work fine at the beginning of the first 15 minutes, as soon as 15mins after I feel regert this purchase because it will keep automatically disconnecting my remote controller, this software suppose to help my life easier but now it just made my life harder than ever...have to keep my eye on the clock to ensure I'm not in a fight when I hit that 15 mins limited.
    Could any one please help me with this issue?

Hello!

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is how Elite controller driver works. It doesn't detect the button presses, because you have switched to the virtual controller. We have some ideas how to fix this huge and strange Microsoft issue and hope to add it to one of the next releases.

Comment

Originally Posted by spiritcat View Post
      First of all I just purchased this software and Im using a Xbox elite controller wireless and it work fine at the beginning of the first 15 minutes, as soon as 15mins after I feel regert this purchase because it will keep automatically disconnecting my remote controller, this software suppose to help my life easier but now it just made my life harder than ever...have to keep my eye on the clock to ensure I'm not in a fight when I hit that 15 mins limited.
      Could any one please help me with this issue?
      Hello! I am happy to announce that we have found the solution and fixed this issue. I would kindly ask you to update to reWASD 4.0.2 to see the changes

Comment

Working...
      X