Remapping Xbox Chatpad Buttons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remapping Xbox Chatpad Buttons?

Hi everyone. First of all, as a long-time user of DAEMON Tools, thank you for all the work.

With regards to ReWASD, I wanted to ask whether there is any chance to enable remapping for the additional buttons featured on the Xbox Chatpad add-on for the controller. Those work just fine on Xbox One but cannot be tweaked by official means on PC.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	5f7-00002_2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	79.5 KB ID:	200812

It would be great if the program allowed this.

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

Thank you for your support

We will do our best to add chatpad support in the future releases. Just not sure now about all the buttons it has. Stay tuned!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello!

Thank you for your support

We will do our best to add chatpad support in the future releases. Just not sure now about all the buttons it has. Stay tuned!
      Thanks for the quick reply! Was this already in the cards or do you still have to look into it?

Comment

I also want to use chatpad with rewasd!

Comment

We have already done some research and it seems to be possible in Windows 10. We are planning a big release in spring, and hope that chatpad will appear in this version too.
          As for older Windows versions, it will be much harder, so we can't promise anything right now. Microsoft supports it in Windows 10 only.

Comment

We have already done some research and it seems to be possible in Windows 10. We are planning a big release in spring, and hope that chatpad will appear in this version too.
            As for older Windows versions, it will be much harder, so we can't promise anything right now. Microsoft supports it in Windows 10 only.
            Great, thanks for the details. No worries, I've been on Windows 10 for years now.

Comment

I literally registered on the forum today to request this feature.
              It'd take reWASD to the next level if I were able to map ignored keys like the F1-F12, Alt, Tab, etc. to the chatpad.

Thank you for your hard work.

Comment

You are welcome! Hope to add chatpad support as soon as possible. Stay tuned!

Comment

You are welcome! Hope to add chatpad support as soon as possible. Stay tuned!
                  Just checking in to see any update on this feature?

lots of buttons waiting to be assinged haha, i have windows update disabled so Xbox Accessories App is out of the question for me, but this program works great so far

Comment

Hello,

reWASD has a very long to-do list, and we are doing our best to deliver new features.
                    Chatpad is tricky: it doesn't work as an ordinary keyboard, and it turned out to be a difficult task. But, we're working on it and will add it someday.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
                      Hello,

reWASD has a very long to-do list, and we are doing our best to deliver new features.
                      Chatpad is tricky: it doesn't work as an ordinary keyboard, and it turned out to be a difficult task. But, we're working on it and will add it someday.

Do you perhaps any suggestion on making the most out of the xbox chatpad? lots of buttons that dont seem to work without the xbox accessories app, like + -, the left buttong, etc

perhaps another software to accompany reWASD?

Comment

Hello,

I would love to help you, but I didn't work with a touchpad much, so I don't know some other software solutions.

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                        X