Cursor moving on its own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cursor moving on its own

I've just installed reWASD. I've setup mapping for a game and I have my controller plugged in to the computer. Once I use the right joystick for anything, the cursor starts moving at about a 45 degree angle down and to the right. Continuously with no end. I can fight it and click on things, for the most part, but it reaches one side of the monitor to the other in about 3 seconds. Quite a pace.

If I unplug the remote, the cursor stops moving. Plug it back in and don't touch the joystick, no problem. Touch the joystick, it starts moving on its own again. Meaning if I just tap the joystick and then set down the remote, the cursor keeps moving.

I've used this remote on this PC for the last few months without any issues. It's definitely something with the reWASD. Any ideas?

Hello!

Sounds pretty weird. Could you please send me the config you apply or several if you have applied more than one to different slots? You can find them here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    You may use support-eml@disc-soft.com or our Facebook page direct messages to transfer the file or paste a link to it here.

In the meantime, I have one more question. Do you use Steam or some mapping software in addition to reWASD?

Comment

Thank you for the quick response, it is appreciated. I have sorted out that it was from a mapping config file (or whatever they're called) that I had downloaded that was not setup properly. I pulled all the information from the configuration and made my own, and now everything is working correctly. There must be some setting inside that config file that was making it pull to the right. All is well now though.

Comment

Originally Posted by whichone View Post
        Thank you for the quick response, it is appreciated. I have sorted out that it was from a mapping config file (or whatever they're called) that I had downloaded that was not setup properly. I pulled all the information from the configuration and made my own, and now everything is working correctly. There must be some setting inside that config file that was making it pull to the right. All is well now though.
        Great! Thanks for letting me know!

Comment

Working...
        X