Titan Skating Space Macro Destiny 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Skating Space Macro Destiny 2

Tried to set it up through the application and it didnt push anything to my elite controller. had Space Down > Space Up (Delay 50ms) Space Down > Space Up as a one time executable thing with multiple loops to my A button and did not work at all. Am I doing something wrong?

Hello,

The combo looks simple and should process. Did you try to unmap "A" button?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

What do you mean by unmap the A button? It wouldn't even work in game with any mapping setup.

Comment

If you unmap the button, it won't work like "A", but according to your first post you don't need its native behavior but the keyboard combo. If you set a combo and unmap the button, the game will see only keyboard actions you need. To unmap, go to Gamepad mappings and choose "Unmapped" from the drop-down list.

Comment

I figured it out! I really wish I could keep it running while I hold it down instead of pressing it everytime.

Comment

Oh, I see. You need "Turbo" checkbox to do what you want and adjust the pause between press-release emulation.

Follow these steps:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	6bc9a8bcf2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	199997
            1. Open "A" mapping panel, check Turbo option (1)
            2. Adjust the pause between emulates presses (2) - 50 ms as I understand from your previous message.
            3. Go to Gamepad mapping section (3) and choose "Unmapped" there: Click image for larger version

Name:	0cbf5ac9d9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	199998

This way, while you press and hold A button, it fires A-A-...A.

If you need Space to be working this way, just choose it in reWASD mapping section. Steps 2 and 3 are also required.

Comment

is there a way to map all of that but keep the xbox buttons besides a the same and the sticks movement the same as well?

Comment

Comment

Titan Skating Space Macro Destiny 2

Open up the fallout.cfg file, find the line free_space=20480 and change it to free_space=0.

Youre set.

Comment

Working...
                  X