PlayStation Navi with Origin games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlayStation Navi with Origin games

I've tried using other programs lie joy2key but in Origin games I get double inputs (both controller and mapped keys go through). I tried the trial of Rewasd by using scptool drivers which picks up my PlayStation Navi controller as an xbox 360 controller.

I was able to map keys to it but I couldn't find a way to disable the regular controller inputs so that only the mapped keyboard options would go through.

Has anybody had any success with this set up and what's the refund policy if I never get it to work like I want it to?

Hello!

reWASD has "Unmap" option for each digital or analog button, and seems it is exactly the one you need. Once you unmap a button, the system and the games doesn't detect the native controller behavior. I would kindly ask you to give it a try. You will find "Unmap" button in each frame (for one button or for a group of buttons), also it is available in Gamepad mapping section.

Unmap is a part of Advanced mapping feature. You will need to enable it to use. It has 3-day long trial period.

Comment

IT WORKED!

I wish I had tried this sooner. Spent such a long time troubleshooting other programs/drivers and stopped playing a few games because of the double input issue.

Buying it immediately and going to recommend it to everybody

Comment

Thanks for letting me know

Have the great gaming experience!

Comment

Originally Posted by DarkZero515 View Post
          I've tried using other programs lie joy2key but in Origin games I get double inputs (both controller and mapped keys go through). I tried the trial of Rewasd by using scptool drivers which picks up my PlayStation Navi controller as an xbox 360 controller.

I was able to map keys to it but I couldn't find a way to disable the regular controller inputs so that only the mapped keyboard options would go through.

Has anybody had any success with this set up and what's the refund policy if I never get it to work like I want it to?
          Hello again! Today we have released the new reWASD 4.1.1 version that supports PS3 Navigation controller connected via cable without any additional drivers. It will be detected as PS3 Navigation in reWASD, and you will be able to remap or adjust it directly. Hope you will try and like it

Comment

PS nav support

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
            Hello again! Today we have released the new reWASD 4.1.1 version that supports PS3 Navigation controller connected via cable without any additional drivers. It will be detected as PS3 Navigation in reWASD, and you will be able to remap or adjust it directly. Hope you will try and like it
            I'm trying to understand my psnav controller worked to begin with by installing some drivers allowing it to be recognized as a xbox 360 controller are you saying that if i uninstall these drivers it should be detected as a ps nav controller? In addition i've run into some other problems where My mappings are being changed at random everything worked prior turning on the computer today. I'm not sure what happened.

Comment

Originally Posted by nickdudelgz View Post
              I'm trying to understand my psnav controller worked to begin with by installing some drivers allowing it to be recognized as a xbox 360 controller are you saying that if i uninstall these drivers it should be detected as a ps nav controller?
              Exactly. You will see the real PS Nav in reWASD and won't need to guess which button on Xbox 360 is the needed one.

Originally Posted by nickdudelgz View Post
              In addition i've run into some other problems where My mappings are being changed at random everything worked prior turning on the computer today. I'm not sure what happened.
              Hm, sounds quite strange. Have you tried to reboot your PC?

Comment

Working...
              X