XBOX button does not stop firing in Windows7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX button does not stop firing in Windows7

Hi, I have a strange issue with the XBOX button of my XBOX One controller under Windows 7. When pressing the XBOX button REWASD (or the controller?) keeps on firing the assigned command. It does not stop until I disconnect the controller. The same issue does not occur under Windows10. Do you have some suggestions how I can make REWASD only fire the command once when I press the XBOX button? Thanks.

Hello,

Is the mapping toggled? Is the same issue with other controls? Is the same config used for Win 7 and Win 10 OS?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I tested it with toggle off and on, it does not make a difference. It is only an issue with the XBOX button, all other controls are not showing this behaviour. I use exactly the same configuration for Win7 and Win10.

Comment

Hello,

I meant that the Xbox button mapping starts firing and stop only after controller disconnection because of toggle checked in the mapping settings.
        Can you share this config with us? The config store this directory. Please attach the config with your reply or send to the support center - support-eml@disc.soft.com

Thank you in advance.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X