Recoil control possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recoil control possible?

I've been using Cronusmax for some of the features I couldn't get working on rewasd before the update and wondered if a recoil control function is possible? E.g. an automatic adjustable down stick on the right stick when firing?

Is this possible with rewasd? Thanks.

Hello! With the latest update, we added stick moves to the combos, so now you can create a combo that downs the stick from time to time to control the recoil.

This is the first combo that comes to my mind:

Click image for larger version

Name:	71ce310d36.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	200008

I assign it to the right trigger that works as firing in the game. I add a small (20%) movement for the Right Stick Y axis (-20, so the stick goes down), then a pause to give the game time to see the stick movement, then I return Stick back to the null position.
    Also, I have added Combo break for my combo. When I press the button for the first time, nothing will execute. On each second press, the stick will go a bit down. If you need the recoil control on each shot, the break is not required.

Could you please tell for which game you want this to work and try the combo I've created?

Comment

Hi, It is for Destiny 2.

I have set this up on Cronusmax and it works perfectly. All I need is a -30 stick down on pressing the trigger. If I hold the trigger, the stick down should hold. If I tap the trigger the stick down should tap. I assume it should just be a simple combo for rewasd?

Comment

Originally Posted by Mrcellophane1978 View Post
        Hi, It is for Destiny 2.

I have set this up on Cronusmax and it works perfectly. All I need is a -30 stick down on pressing the trigger. If I hold the trigger, the stick down should hold. If I tap the trigger the stick down should tap. I assume it should just be a simple combo for rewasd?
        Unfortunately, I'm not able to check this in Destiny right now, but yes, seems it'll be even a simpler combo.

(!) Unmap your trigger and then add the following:

Click image for larger version

Name:	21f337e7eb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	200010

1. Hold until release type
        2. Add Trigger
        3. Add and adjust Right Stick Y axis

Comment

Working...
        X