Is there anyway to turn off the buttons on a pro controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyway to turn off the buttons on a pro controller

I am looking to simply unmap the button when using a shift modifier on the pro controller. Unfortunately I can't seem to do such at the moment.

If it is license locked, Is it possible to exchange the license I got with the advanced mapping? I bought the 4 slots feature thinking it would be needed for more games, but I was mistaken. I don't use the extra slots as of this moment, and may in the future with other titles releasing and the like.

Thanks in advance for the support.

Hello,

Can you provide the email used for software purchasing or mail us to support center (support-eml@disc-soft.com) with this information if it's private?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by SUPPORT1 View Post
      Hello,

Can you provide the email used for software purchasing or mail us to support center (support-eml@disc-soft.com) with this information if it's private?
      Badlad101889@hotmail.com

Comment

I've added Advanced mapping feature to your license. Please go to the License page (click the icon at the bottom-right of the main windows) and press Activate under the feature you need.
        Your 4 Slots feature will be available for a some time too, but will be removed in a while.

If you have any other questions about Unmapping, we are here to help

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
          X