this software no longer free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this software no longer free?

Hi, i was looking a K/B mouse to control mapping software . i found this, on the cart page, it says " Buy any feature to get a license for $6.00 FREE" it doesnt end up at $0.00 or say free.

was this limit time offer or something.

Hello!

The offer suggests you to choose any advanced feature from 4 available ones to buy, and then you will get the basic license for free. Each feature costs $9.00, and once you choose the one, you will see the discount on the license.

You can learn more about advanced functionality here.

This is how the cart will look like in this case, and you may see the applied discount at the bottom right:

Click image for larger version

Name:	dcf06bad8d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	200023

Comment

ohh i see. maybe i will get it one day when i get the funds. been looking for Free mapping software to work with one certain game, sadly your software only one that works with it : (

Comment

Sorry if it wasn't clear enough on our site.

I would be happy to contact you again if something in our licensing system changes.

By the way, which game do you need reWASD for and how did you use it?

Comment

a game called rappelz, Korean base MMORPG. it doesnt really like controller mapping system. i try out many free and pay to use. yours is the only work the game recognize and works flawlessly. i use it for long farm seasons. it a wasd movement t base with mouse base controls, skill 1-8. my hands cant do wasd position that long but with controller, i can do hours and hours with my hand tiring or crapping up.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
            Sorry if it wasn't clear enough on our site.

I would be happy to contact you again if something in our licensing system changes.

By the way, which game do you need reWASD for and how did you use it?

i used it for a koearn MMO called rappelz, it has wasd base movement. it a farm base game too, hours on end for single item. my hands cant do that on a keyboard but easily can on controller, reason i seek out a software. sadly the game wouldnt read others free and pay ones. only one it read was REwasd.

Comment

Thank for the info. Unfortunately, we are not planning to make controller-to-keyboard mapping free.

Please follow the updates on our site or on Facebook page in order not to miss some special offer

Comment

Working...
              X