Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desktop Overlay. NVIDIA SHIELD 2015 & 2017. Nintendo Home LED. And more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jlhcmx View Post
    I get it not all games allow notifications, as for the audible notifications, could be a beep sound or something more creative you compose, or maybe a spoken "shift one" or "toggle on/off" and or the beep sound added right like the vibrations, at the press of a button or as an option in combos. Hear them through the speaker of a dualshock 4 would be nice, or just the system audio works too.
    Got it, thank you for the explanation. We have this feature in our to-do list, just I can't tell any ETA at the moment.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Got it, thank you for the explanation. We have this feature in our to-do list, just I can't tell any ETA at the moment.
      Awesome! Thank you

Comment

Originally Posted by jlhcmx View Post
        I get it not all games allow notifications, as for the audible notifications, could be a beep sound or something more creative you compose, or maybe a spoken "shift one" or "toggle on/off" and or the beep sound added right like the vibrations, at the press of a button or as an option in combos. Hear them through the speaker of a dualshock 4 would be nice
        Yeah, it is great idea. Dualshock 4 and Steam Controller are able to play such beep sounds. It would be great to be able to use them as controls notifications. Not very crucial feature, but helpful for sure.

Comment

Originally Posted by FlameMan View Post

Yeah, it is great idea. Dualshock 4 and Steam Controller are able to play such beep sounds. It would be great to be able to use them as controls notifications. Not very crucial feature, but helpful for sure.
          Will definitely check what is possible to do in the future updates.

Comment

Working...
          X