Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile Controller, Virtual DS3, refreshed design — in reWASD 6.3, out now!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 controllers seen in Windows

Edit: Ah, missed the "hide until reconnect" option! This fixes the issue of Windows seeing 2 controllers. Having this as a default option in future releases would be nice but no big deal in the meantime.​

Comment

Hello
      Thank you for your feedback.

Yep, this is a known issue, we already working on that a system sees only 1 controller and there was no problem with the recognition of a controller by games.

As a temporary solution, you can click on the [Hide until reconnect] button. Unfortunately, you should do it every time when disconnecting the controller.

Serial numbers, financial info, and download links to all app versions are always available in your personal account.
      Please use the same email you have entered during the purchase to get access to it​

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
        Hello

Serial numbers, financial info, and download links to all app versions are always available in your personal account.
        Please use the same email you have entered during the purchase to get access to it​
        Excellent, thank you.

Comment

Originally Posted by FlameMan View Post
          I've tested Shield Controller and Dual Sense with PCSX2 and RPCS3. PCSX2 looks like working for me out of the box. Lilypad in "DualShock 3 Native Mode" recognizes pressure-sensitive values sent via "PS3 Controller". I did not check yet with PS2 games, but probably it works.
          With RPCS3, Virtual Controller is not working at all for me.
          Completely opposite for me. I used DsHidMini before for PCSX2 and RPCS3 with my actual DS3 (which works perfectly - pressure sensitive stuff, force feedback, gyro/accelerometer ... but it require manual tweaking when switching between PCSX2 and RPCS3 that could not be automated).

Since Virtual DS3 supposed to be incompatible with DsHidMini - i removed it. Instead I used sixaxis driver, and Virtual DS3 (from real DS3 and Switch PRO) was recognized by RPCS3 (everything works except gyro/accelerometers). But PCSX2 native mode does not recognized Virtual DS3 and DirectInput mode could not detect pressure sensitivity.

Out of curiosity, what solution/drivers you used to get PCSX2 to see Virtual DS3 in Native mode? libUSB? DsHidMini? SCPtoolkit? ... if you could point out to the web, where I can try this solution for my own curiosity?

Thanks

Comment

Alright, I got PCSX2 to see Virtual DS3 using USB Input Device driver together with libUSB. As expected this Virtual DS3 was not recognized by RPCS3.

So for each controller - you have to choose where you want pressure sensitivity - PS3 or PS2.

Unless ... reWASD gives us 2 separate Virtual DS3 controllers ... one to be used for PS2 and one for PS3 (this one can be used in Steam as steam support sixaxis driver) ... already requested in https://forum.rewasd.com/forum/rewas...ller-for-pcsx2

Comment

Originally Posted by jjj333 View Post
              Great update as usual! One thing that may be an issue; "Do not lose your gamepad once it is disconnected", this seems to function by keeping the remap active even when turning the physical controller off. Is there a way of going back to previous behaviour, where turning off the controller would also turn off the remap (and turning the controller on again would also turn ON the remap)? Thanks for all your work!
              Hello!

We have released update 6.3.1 where this feature can be disabled in the Preferences.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	447
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	233981

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post

Hello!

We have released update 6.3.1 where this feature can be disabled in the Preferences.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	447
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	233981
                Wow, great! Works perfectly Thank you

Comment

Not exactly. I did not mean editing layout, but dragging already placed buttons in ready on-screen layout. Like some buttons additionally will work as sticks and automatically activating different actions - shooting on tap and allowing move trigger in the radius if we will start dragging RT. Useful in FPS games. You can see it on below video at 6:31.

Movement button has radius as left stick, eye button has radius as right stick. And additionally left ammo button has optional radius too in case if we want to shoot and aim at the same time (right trigger on tap + dragging is moving right stick). It's possible to achieve with allowing to place few sticks to layout, but I think allowing to drag other buttons would be easier.

The same draggable ammo button for shooting has CoD Mobile, timestamp, 5:02:
                  I watched this video. You doing very great work. You edit the video in the best way. can you create such a type of video on the alight motion? Because this mod exist the same features as you find in this mod. I shall be very thankful for this.

Comment

Good to know. Do you mean official PlayStation's DualShock 3 drivers? I will test it in this way. I did not think that I need to install them even for other controllers. I will do it.
                    I think it will be good to write on reWASD blog or/and record YouTube video how to use pressure-sensitive buttons in PlayStation Plus, RPCS3 and PCSX2 (maybe GInput workaround?). It will be easier to configure properly reWASD and can work as good advertisement.
                    I also tried PlayStation's DualShock 3 drivers and looks like it worked. And agreed that will be cool to have some blog post about pressure-sensitive buttons in RPCS3. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for this amazing information. It is actually a very useful forum.

Comment

You're welcome!
                        Should you have any other questions or require further assistance, please let us know.

Comment

Working...
                        X