Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

reWASD 6.3.1: More customization options, numerous small fixes, make sure to update!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlameMan
    replied
    Originally Posted by ✨Master Of Configs✨ View Post
    Fixed: Add the Z axis (yaw) and accelerometer inheritance from physical DS3 to Virtual DS3​
    Thank you for this! Finally, reWASD is using DS3's motion controls for something, not pretending that it is not existing. Always it is good to have the first step.😁 Is it possible that in the future we will be able to use these accelerometers for something else like other gyros (eg. mouse, right stick controls, tilting as the steering wheel or something similar)?

I have noticed that DualShock4/SteamController/DualSense gyros are properly translated into Virtual DS3's motion controls. This is a great feature too! I like how reWASD is evolving. Soon every controller on PC will work out-of-the-box and have good support like on their console. I can't wait for the next update, to see what else we can receive. 😏

Leave a comment:

• reWASD 6.3.1: More customization options, numerous small fixes, make sure to update!

Greetings, everyone, and here comes reWASD 6.3.1!
    This release is fairly small, but we do hope that all the new things we have implemented will serve you well
    • Manage how the config content is displayed with the View menu
    Want to change what is shown in the config right now? Tap the View button, and choose the option you find handy:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1218
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	233977
    • Change how Virtual controllers behave on device disconnection​
    Offline devices is one of reWASD 6.3 features, and we have customized it a bit further: now you can choose to "go back" to how it worked before. Check out Preferences - General, and set the desired behavior with the option Leave Virtual controller connected when the physical device disconnects:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1106
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	233978

Traditionally, this release packs some important fixes, such as:​
    • Fixed: If the list on configs is too long, the last one is not displayed properly
    • Fixed: Device panel scroll is displayed above the device icons
    • Fixed: Add the Z axis (yaw) and accelerometer inheritance from physical DS3 to Virtual DS3​
    We know that the massive UI update from 6.3 was quite a surprise for many of you, so I'd encourage you to check out an updated Workspace help article

Many thanks to you all for the feedback, as you probably know, it shapes reWASD and makes it better with each and every release
Working...
X