Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet and Greet- reWASD 7.2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Meet and Greet- reWASD 7.2

    Meet and Greet- reWASD 7.2 has landed, bringing a whole bunch of exciting new features and improvements to your gaming experience. Here's what's in store for you:

    ๐Ÿ”น Enhanced Sub-Config Panels: Dive into a more intuitive and user-friendly experience with our revamped sub-config panels. Effortlessly manage and customize your configs with improved navigation and additional options for splitting, merging, copying, and pasting sub-configs.

    ๐Ÿ”น Gyro Remapping for Handheld Devices: Own an Asus ROG Ally, AYANEO 2S, or AOKZOE A1? You're in luck! Gyro remapping is now available for select handheld devices, offering enhanced control and flexibility.

    ๐Ÿ”น Expanded Device Support: Discover support for more controllers, including the DarkWalker ShotPad (wireless edition) and the Sony Access Controller (recognized as DualSense), among others. We're constantly expanding our list to ensure compatibility with your favorite devices.

    ๐Ÿ”น Enhanced Vibration Control: Fine-tune your gaming experience with the ability to test vibration settings directly within the config. Set press times for every control, or use default values, and feel the rumble with precision.

    ๐Ÿ”น Bug Fixes: We've addressed various issues, including GUI crashes, radial menu malfunctions, and shortcut problems, to provide you with a smoother and more reliable gaming experience.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	release-67-twitter.png
Views:	742
Size:	996.7 KB
ID:	242397

    Upgrade to reWASD 7.2 today and unlock a world of endless customization possibilities. Whether you're a casual gamer or a hardcore enthusiast, reWASD has something for everyone. Get ready to take your gaming to new heights! ReWASD #gamingcommunity #customization ๐ŸŽฎโœจ
    โ€‹

  • #2
    How to activate Gyro on Rog Ally? I find only following devices: Xbox controller and 3 Asus devices which act as keyboards but doesn't offer gyro input at all.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey there!

      Please make sure that you have the latest version of reWASD installed.

      If you encounter any issues with the latest version of reWASD, please send us a screenshot of the FULL reWASD window showing how your devices are displayed.โ€‹

      Comment


      • #4
        Image Screenshot-2024-04-10-163705 hosted in ImgBB

        Comment


        • #5
          As we can see, you have extra Xbox360 controllers displayed on the device panel.

          You need to go to Preferences and perform Clear data to remove the extra Xbox360 controllers from reWASD for proper display of your device's SVG.

          You can also temporarily remove them through the menu by right-clicking and selecting "Hide until reconnect."

          Comment


          • #6
            Thank you very much. Clearing data in settings menu fixed it for me.

            Just noticed one bug with the rog ally: if i use gyro as mouse, i can't disable it. Tried different buttons, gyro toggle, hold and release mappings but none of them can disable gyro.
            Looking forward.

            Comment


            • #7
              Could you please clarify if you mean that both your gyro and mouse are working simultaneously, or if you're trying to turn off the gyro remapped to the mouse by pressing a button and it's not working?

              Comment


              • #8
                Tried 7.2 ... for some reason when i jump to [Shift Radial Menu], the Radial Menu does not pop-up

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally Posted by strokel View Post
                  Could you please clarify if you mean that both your gyro and mouse are working simultaneously, or if you're trying to turn off the gyro remapped to the mouse by pressing a button and it's not working?
                  Doesn't matter what you map on gyro... mouse or joystick or what ever. You simply can't turn off gyro thru buttons. E.g i map gyro off on X button with single tap and gyro on on double tap, rewasd doen't recognise the functions (gyro on, gyro off or toggle gyro on/off).

                  Currently the only workaround is to make shiftlayers with and without gyro mapping.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally Posted by tij View Post
                    Tried 7.2 ... for some reason when i jump to [Shift Radial Menu], the Radial Menu does not pop-up
                    Can you specify - this issue is observed even when you have reWASD on top?
                    Also, do you have any other monitors connected to the PC (even if they are unused at the moment?)

                    If you can send me the configuration you are using, that would be great too.
                    Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
                    I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally Posted by Fluxrat View Post

                      Doesn't matter what you map on gyro... mouse or joystick or what ever. You simply can't turn off gyro thru buttons. E.g i map gyro off on X button with single tap and gyro on on double tap, rewasd doen't recognise the functions (gyro on, gyro off or toggle gyro on/off).

                      Currently the only workaround is to make shiftlayers with and without gyro mapping.
                      I checked this with a regular Dual Sense, and everything is ok, which means the problem is specifically in the interaction with ROG.
                      I'll pass this on to the devs and we'll try to reproduce it on our end.

                      Thank you for reportingโ€‹

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post

                        Can you specify - this issue is observed even when you have reWASD on top?
                        Also, do you have any other monitors connected to the PC (even if they are unused at the moment?)

                        If you can send me the configuration you are using, that would be great too.
                        Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
                        I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.
                        See attached file ... i can confirm that ReWASD is switching to [Shift Radial Menu] layer ... but Radial Menu does not pop up

                        It happens even with reWASD on top (restarting PC does not help)

                        Only one monitor is connected to PC (Sony TV). Although in the past it was LG TV (but never connected those two at the same time)

                        Desktop scaling is 300% but changing to 100% does not help either.

                        It used to work on 7.1 ... and stop working at 7.2
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally Posted by tij View Post
                          Tried 7.2 ... for some reason when i jump to [Shift Radial Menu], the Radial Menu does not pop-up
                          Sorry ... my mistake ... I turned Overlay OFF while testing some time ago ... and forgot to turn it back on ... it works now

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            should i wait long time for Apex4 support?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Unfortunately, we have no ETA regarding this

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X