The New Era of reWASD is coming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get it.
    reWASD is a great tool that helps out 99% of controller manufacturers as they provide the users with crappy tools...if even.
    You get only a few money from a single buy.
    But subscription? I'm not a fan of that system. Especially as you have to maintain a method to keep it working and most companies are terrible at it.
    I simply say EA. I can subscribe but I can't play offline.
    I look at Razer. It's software needs registration. When not registered the software isn't working what means you are stuck with the basic functions. Razer had some problems with it's servers were I was logged out and my very expensive hardware wasn't working anymore in the way Razer advertises them. Right now it's working again stable but I just wait for the next update.

I would like to say I wouldn't buy a subscription. But reWASD is a great tool...except the new nonsense of denying service to games. It's the job of the games to deny their service without reason. This way I can't complain as they didn't do anything to act against the contract.

You will decide what you will decide. And I probably will only buy low budged Controllers as they have software that runs below the radar of companies that forbid drivers for controllers.
    And no matter what you will make money. When charging really high you can even hire those youtubers to advertise reWASD and let them tell us how much it worth a 50 bucks monthly subscription.
    ...kind of the Ubisoft way. You make more money by investing money into advertising than into the dev team.
    Ubisoft and co knows that a few disgruntled customers won't matter.
    (that was sarcasm)

I hope you find a good way to earn money for the good work you do.

Comment

I have two licences already for my two pcs will the subscription model cause any problems with it?

Comment

Originally Posted by Viperveteran View Post
        I have two licences already for my two pcs will the subscription model cause any problems with it?
        There shouldn't be any problems with that.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gogeba View Post
          There shouldn't be any problems with that.
          Thank you for clarifying.

Comment

I'm also announcing that I will no longer be your costumer.

Comment

Is there any plan about supporting Razer Wolverine V3 Pro controller?

Comment

Hi. We will likely add support for this controller in future updates, but we don't have an ETA.

Comment

Working...
                X