No announcement yet.

How did you discover reWASD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was using something call Padstar, and when support for that stopped I Googled until my fingers bled, and found reWASD. I honestly cannot play Guild Wars 2 without it now - watch me strafe! lol

Comment

Thanks a lot for your post GrimmTotal !

We are happy to know that our app helps

Comment

TokyoMike Thank you for the feedback! I assume you have pretty complex config, Guild Wars 2 have lots of mappings

Comment

I found out about reWASD through a friend who is a big fan of PC gaming. I was intrigued and decided to give it a try. It's an amazing tool that has allowed me to customize my gaming experience in ways I never thought possible.

Comment

Hace varios años compre el Vader2, windows no reconocía los botones traseros y tras investigar varios software para mapear los botones di con REWASD al principio no me funciono pero después Flydigi actualizo el driver y hasta el día de hoy

Comment

Someone was showcasing a macro pack for a fighting game which was frankly no big deal when compared actual skilled play, but I was greatly impressed by the software's visual appeal as well as its very impressive and broad functionality. Before that, my exposure had been limited to purely text-based scripts which I always struggled with. Best program I've ever purchased!

Although it is primarily designed for gamers, I also like utilizing the software to remap and record macros for various desktop applications such as Photoshop, internet browsing, etc.

Comment

Xpadder was great but limited. DS4Windows was a cobbled together, rotational jank-fest of works, doesn't work, reinstall, repeat. ReWASD was mentioned in both forums, and despite the controversial reputation of Daemon-Tools, I gambled on an all-in sale and haven't regretted it since.

Comment

Working...
                X