No announcement yet.

Flydigi Apex 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, i just bought a Flydigi Apex 3 and i would really like to somehow emulate it as a native Dualsense controller. That would really unlock the potential of the controller for me.
    I would be more than willing to buy reWASD if it supported that somehow. Thanks a lot guys.
    Btw, really cool software you got there. Looking forward to it supporting the Apex 3

Comment

Originally Posted by ednei11 View Post
      Hey, i just bought a Flydigi Apex 3 and i would really like to somehow emulate it as a native Dualsense controller. That would really unlock the potential of the controller for me.
      I would be more than willing to buy reWASD if it supported that somehow. Thanks a lot guys.
      Btw, really cool software you got there. Looking forward to it supporting the Apex 3
      The following virtual controllers can be emulated in reWASD: DualShock 3, DualShock 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Switch Pro.
      So far, there are no virtual DualSense emulations in our plans.

If this changes, we will be sure to announce it.​

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

The following virtual controllers can be emulated in reWASD: DualShock 3, DualShock 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Switch Pro.
        So far, there are no virtual DualSense emulations in our plans.

If this changes, we will be sure to announce it.​
        Thanks!

If emulating Dualsense is not possible, that's fine. What i want to achieve actually is using the Apex 3 in Dualsense-enabled games for PC (force feedback and stuff). If emulation is not needed, that's totally fine as well, i just really liked the force feedback and wanted to use it in more games.

The controller is great btw like the other users said, i really like the feel of it. The only thing that lacks at the moment is support for it somehow.
        That being said, it would have been nice if the company behind it somehow documented how the whole thing works, so it can be used in Dualsense games.

There's also the path of reverse engineering, capturing the packets sent from the 2.4G dongle to the controller and figuring out how it actually works. But i'm not sure if that's legal, and even if it is, it's probably a lot of work. Could be a fun side project though.

Comment

Flydigi controllers can work in two modes – Android and X-input.
          In none of them out of the box will these controllers work with PS5 games.

The only way to get PS5 gaming support is to emulate a virtual DS4 in reWASD and play via PS Remote Play on PC or connect an external virtual DS4 controller directly to the console.
          However, since this is a DS4 emulation and not DualSense, some PS5 exclusives may not support this input.​

Comment

Hi there. Thank you for the incredible REWASD software. It makes our lives much easier.

Is there any estimated release date for the next REWASD update with Flydigi Apex 3 support?

Comment

Thanks for your feedback.

There are no approximate dates yet, but we hope to support it in the next updates.​

Comment

Why android version doesn't have adjust deadzone like pc version .I want right analog axis to move more smoothly. Or anyone have any suggestion help me?

Comment

The mobile controller in the reWASD Junior app is just a tool that allows you to get one more physical device from your smartphone that can be remapped.
                  But remapping must be done in the reWASD for PC GUI.
                  Accordingly, only in reWASD for PC, you can change the stick zones of your mobile controller.​

Comment

In the latest version of reWASD 6.6.0.7710,
                    the Flydigi Apex 3 One Piece edition is not being recognized when using Dinput mode,
                    while my friend's regular edition does get recognized.

Comment

This is a known problem. The development team is already looking into it.
                      Stay tuned!​

Comment

coolee
                        Could you please provide us with Service log file? The detailed steps are here.
                        1. Unplug/disconnect all physical controllers and their adapters, if present.
                        2. Run reWASD as Administrator.
                        3. Open 'Preferences > General', select 'Standard logging' with 'Service/Driver logs' only.
                        4. Click the 'Start log' button and leave 'Preferences'.
                        5. Connect your adapter and controller and wait a few seconds until it appears as a new device at the bottom left corner of the app.
                        6. Go to 'Preferences > General' again and click the 'Stop log' button.
                        7. In the message that will appear, click 'Open file location', find the archive that was created last, and send it to us.

Comment

Miron4ik42
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Hi there, im using the latest version 6.6.0.7710 Rewasd Trial Version and Flydigi Apex 3 Aerospace Edition with everything up to date
                              Plugging in an Apex 3 Aerospace controller on Xinput it gets detected as only an XBOX 360 controller with no option for gyro nor backbuttons,
                              while on Dinput rewasd wouldnt detect the controller, it is however detected as a Flydigi Apex 3 Controller by windows's gamepad setup
                              did i do something wrong or is this Aerospace version not supported yet? Thank you in advance

Comment

The full support for this version of a controller will be added shortly

Comment

Working...
                                X