Some suggestions (mostly DS4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some suggestions (mostly DS4)

Hello! I love your program and I 'd like to suggest some things for DS4 controllers:

1) Being able to map gyro controls to things, especially to mouse.
    2) Being able to use the touchpad as a touchpad for mouse again. Also maybe gestures?

Some other things in general that would be very nice to have, are
    1) Being able to map a button to specific screen coordinates for mouse,
    even better if there is a design for mapping
    a)relative to the corners of the screen
    b)relative to the center
    c)relative to the sides and top/bottom
    2) Also being able to tell the mouse to move some amount of pixels to the right/left/up/down. Relative to resolution would also be great here as well. I think this could be useful for menus in games that don't support controllers, but maybe it is a stretch, I don't know.
    3) Using sticks and d-pad probably, being able to simulate a mouse situtation where the mouse is always centered and the stick/d-pad moves the mouse in a circular/8-sided fashion around the center. It would be extra awesome if not only circular, but also rectangle could be used for sticks, so that you can reach the corners of the screen if you want to.
    This is mostly for games like Starbound, I always wanted to play it with a controller. Terraria has this functionality if I remember correctly.

I hope some of this gets implemented, especially gyro for DS4 and number (3) from my general suggestions.
    Your software is awesome, I hope it becomes the definitive controller mapping software in every case needed at some point. Good luck!

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions! Some of the provided suggestions are in developing, like gyro, some are studied to start to develop, like a mouse centering. Stay tuned to know up to date information regarding new features.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Just wanted to toss in my vote and say that binding the gyro is a crucial feature for the DS4, Switch Pro, and JoyCon controllers (and Steam Controller *fingers crossed*). Binding it to a left joystick's X-Axis for steering in a racing game or binding it to mouse for 1:1 aiming are game changers. It's the whole reason why the Xbox controller needs to get phased it, it's lacking the best hardware input that every other controller on the market has.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for staying tuned. The gyro feature is testing at present and will be added as a feature (this year for sure).
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hi there,

Happy to inform you that the gyro feature has been released. Please, update your current version to the latest 5.3 (Preferences - Check for updates).
          This is a detailed tutorial - https://help.rewasd.com/how-to-remap/controller.html.

Besides the gyro feature new other features, bug fixes and improvements you may see this post. Not many from your list above, but they are will be.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

It is very informative and helpful to me. I admire the DS4 valuable information you provided here.

Comment

Hello,
              Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate it.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
              X