Led Changes coler on ps4 controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led Changes coler on ps4 controller

Hi love your software and is using it everyday, is it possible for you guys too make so it's able to change the LED, on the PS4 controller, to any colour you like to, that could bee nice

Hello!

Right now, we have predefined colors that change when you use Shift mode. And yes, the ability to set custom colors is in our to-do list

It would be great if you could share the exact case when you need this setting. Do you just want to change the default colors we have chosen for Main and Shifts? Of maybe you have some other triggers for color changing in mind?

Comment

Thanks for the answer, I would bee nice to have The option To change The colours permanently any colour you like, fore Each Controller =) and a Option to give Each profile/game a Colour, That could be awesome I really like this program so thank you for making it =)

Comment

Thanks a lot, sounds pretty interesting!

Will be happy to let you know once this functionality is ready but I can't promise the fast release unfortunately. Stay tuned!

Comment

Hi guys, im new to rewasd. So far I've loved using the trial. I was about to purchase until i realised the ability to change the controller colour on each profile is not available. It's been 7 months since the last reply on this thread. Are there any updates regarding this feature? :satisfied:

Comment

Hello, Armaniac47

We're planning to add an option where you may customize config color next release, so stay tuned.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

We have released a new ver. 5.5 where you may use LED customization for the DS4 controller. Please, check a new version and send us your feedback. More detailed regarding the new version this post
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
              X