Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steam controller. Xbox One Chatpad. Fully customizable LEDs and many more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam controller. Xbox One Chatpad. Fully customizable LEDs and many more!

Meet the most feature-packed release ever! It took a while, but here it is, reWASD 5.5 with lots of changes, improvements, new supported devices and amazing features. Do not hesitate to download and give it a go!

So, which cool things you will be able to do here?Regardless of the connection type!Despite some hardware limitations, we are ready to bring lots of reWASD features on chatpadsAdjust a mode and color; turn light on when you switch to another Shift or Slot, set 5 colors for each config and get notification about the DS4 controller’s low battery status
    • Use Player LEDs on DS3 and Nintendo controllers to check an active Slot
    Turn that annoying blue light off, block flashing Player LEDs and make them truly useful!
    • Check the improved Gyro that detects the smallest movements
    and works truly flawlessly Without third-party drivers or something. Connect it once via a cable, click Pair, unplug the cable and enjoy
    • Set manual values for each point on the Response curve and each slider
    Be as precise as you wish!
    • Emulate Virtual Xbox One and do not lose trigger vibration if the physical controller supports it
    We recommend testing it in Forza
    • Set separate Zone mappings for each direction of a stick or gyro
    More actions are here at your service! Just a quick tip for gyro fans: set High zone mappings for Lean Left and Right, and those actions will be emulated only when you make fast turns, but won’t spam when you use gyro slower for camera movement.
    • Switch the GUI to Chinese (Traditional or Simplified) or Russian languages
    Big thanks to those fellas who made it possible
    • Adjust unique Vertical and Horizontal axes ranges for Sticks inside Shifts
    That is a cool thing for those who have mouse mappings on a physical stick but want to add other digital actions for the same stick in Shift. In this case, it is better to set minimal axes range in Main and maximal one in Shift.
    • Detect when the controller’s battery is charging and when it is just connected wired
    More useful info for you at the tray agent! However note that older Xbox controllers do not report “charging” start at all.
    • Emulate <> key from AZERTY keyboards
    You can spot it in reWASD mapping list!
    • Remap Logitech G13 gameboard and other Logitech devices that require virtual keyboard and mouse
    All the mappings should be set for Logitech_LGVirHid virtual device in this case
    • Choose whether you need a pre-defined hotkey that stops all active combos
    ...or maybe you want to use this combination for other things
    • Choose whether you want to send a buzz to the gamepad when it’s set as a current one
    If it scares you, you are welcome to switch this option off in Preferences, Gamepads tab
    • Find all numerous GUI improvements here and there

We hope you will like it!

And here is the list of fixes:
    • Fixed: Touchpad taps on Virtual DS4 are not detected by PSNow games ported from PS2
    • Fixed: Associated app may not trigger an automated Apply again if an app was minimized with Win keyboard key
    • Fixed: Virtual controller won’t be removed from the system after turning Remap OFF if the tray agent is closed
    • Fixed: Virtual and physical deadzones of a stick are summed up when switching to the virtual one
    • Fixed: The older version of reWASD could be installed over the newer one but fails on the first start
    • Fixed: reWASD asks for reboots after the installation over and over in some unique cases
    • Fixed: reWASD requires reinstall after each major Windows update because of issues with Virtual Input Device used for emulation of keyboard and mouse mappings
    • Fixed: Eliminate stick deflection node in Combo Editor brings the deflection back to zero only after all the iterations of a combo are finished but doesn’t do it after each iteration
    • Fixed: Eliminate stick deflection node in Combo Editor doesn’t bring the stick back to zero if a sum of the deflections in a combo exceeds 100%
    • Fixed: Combo with relative stick deflections set to a Turbo may get stuck after continuous fast presses on the button that activates it
    • Fixed: Mouse mapped to stick moves slower if the stick makes a diagonal movement in comparison with a direct movement
    • Fixed: Mouse mapped to stick with a big deadzone doesn’t move diagonally
    • Fixed: Xbox Elite 1 & 2 doesn’t switch off if Turn wireless gamepad off command was launched after any controller’s button had been pressed
    • Fixed: reWASD sends messages about finished trial on each system restart
    • Fixed: It is impossible to share a config that includes a Rumble only to the Community
    • Fixed: Incorrect Elliptic Zone shape appears in the configs with non-default zone shape created in reWASD 1.4.1-2.2.0
    • Fixed: Trigger Motors are not working if they are mapped to a Shortcut
    • Fixed: Toggled Shift may stuck in the wrong state after Slot switching
    • Fixed: It is not possible to enter a negative value for the stick deflection in Combo Editor manually
    • Fixed: Config that relates to the game with associated apps are cloned with all those apps to the new game and won’t be used for Autodetect for the original game
    • Fixed: The highest deadzone set for a trigger doesn’t influence a virtual trigger
    • Fixed: The deadzone of a non-spring mouse is not saved after specific steps that include switching between modes

Guys!

Hope you will enjoy the new release. Feel free to contact us if any questions come up.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

WOW! Steam Controller support and gyro improvements were more than I could have asked for in this release but you've included G13 support too!!! If I could find an open source solution for the LCD then I could finally ditch Logitech Gaming Software.

Comment

Hope you will like all the new features

Comment

Awesome, man. I have been waiting for this from you. I was so pleased I bought it without even trying it. I didn't buy it previously as you didn't have Steam Controller support. Many thanks for an awesome program. I look forward to learning how to get the best from it. I have since bought an 8BitDo SN30 Pro+. reWASD detected it no problem in Switch mode, which was great. Now all 3 controllers I own can be configured in reWASD! Again...many, many thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by CriticalComposer View Post
            WOW! Steam Controller support and gyro improvements were more than I could have asked for in this release but you've included G13 support too!!! If I could find an open source solution for the LCD then I could finally ditch Logitech Gaming Software.
            Thank you for your feedback! Looking forward to your detailed feedback, as you always do
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by EyeQue62 View Post
              Awesome, man. I have been waiting for this from you. I was so pleased I bought it without even trying it. I didn't buy it previously as you didn't have Steam Controller support. Many thanks for an awesome program. I look forward to learning how to get the best from it. I have since bought an 8BitDo SN30 Pro+. reWASD detected it no problem in Switch mode, which was great. Now all 3 controllers I own can be configured in reWASD! Again...many, many thanks
              Hi there!
              Thank you for your feedback! We do appreciate it.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

• Emulate Virtual Xbox One and do not lose trigger vibration if the physical controller supports it
                In what kind of situations is this useful?

Comment

After the latest update, I can't get Moonlight Gamestraming to recognize Xbox One controller when reWASD is installed on streaming host. It does not matter if it is running or not, only uninstalling fixes this issue. I can run reWASD on the streaming client with no problem.

Comment

Hello,

Do you mean virtual Xbox One created by reWASD or the physical one? Does the problem persist if to kill the gamepad controller mapping service in the Service tab with the erWASD being installed on the PC?
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
                      Hello,

Do you mean virtual Xbox One created by reWASD or the physical one? Does the problem persist if to kill the gamepad controller mapping service in the Service tab with the erWASD being installed on the PC?
                      With the physical one.

What is the Service Tab?

Comment

Hello,

The Services in Task Manager, where you may manage system and application processes. But after your reply, I see that the problem with the physical controller and reWASD.
                        We will check this issue tomorrow, on Monday.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
                        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

The Services in Task Manager, where you may manage system and application processes. But after your reply, I see that the problem with the physical controller and reWASD.

No worries, thanks for a quick response!

Comment

Hello,

Hi, I love the new update - keep up the great work! I also want to report that I'm having the same issue with moonlight game streaming and this new version. Remote controllers do not work when connecting to a gamestream host that has rewasd 5.5 installed. Stopping the app and services does not work. The only thing that fixes it is uninstaling it rolling back.

Comment

Thank you for the reports about Moonlight, we are checking this case and will be back soon with any updates.

Comment

Working...
                              X