Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steam controller. Xbox One Chatpad. Fully customizable LEDs and many more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the hardware limitations for the xbox chatpad? and does rewasd support the chatpad for the older xbox controllers?

Comment

Hello,

You may check this link to check the important nuances of the particular device. reWASD supports chatpad for Xbox One\Elite.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

• Emulate Virtual Xbox One and do not lose trigger vibration if the physical controller supports it
        So does this mean that I can run a game that supports Xbox One impulse triggers on my Host PC and then stream it to my laptop on which I connect
        real Xbox one controller and use these impulse triggers while streaming?

Comment

Hi there,

Theoretically, it's possible, if the physical Xbox one is detected as Xbox One on the host PC. In shorter, if this case works with physical Xbox One without reWASD, it will work with virtual Xbox one created by the reWASD.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
            Hi there,

Theoretically, it's possible, if the physical Xbox one is detected as Xbox One on the host PC. In shorter, if this case works with physical Xbox One without reWASD, it will work with virtual Xbox one created by the reWASD.
            Cool!

This works currently with Shield TV Gamestream and Virtual Here. I am eager to test this if you can fix Moonlight issue.

Comment

The thing i love about my steam controller and ps4 pad through Steam is that I can set it so that when i hold the left trigger it kicks in the gyro for aiming with, I can get the gyro to kick in when holding the trigger but i cannot get the gyro to work like in steam. I had hoped that this was in this update. Instead of acting almost like a pointing device/lightgun I need to "roll" the controller. How do i get the gyro to work as it does in Steam?

Also, I would love it in the future that on the left touchpad on the steam controller or left analog on all other pads, again like, steam, you can assign multiple keys to segments of the rotation.

Pretty much I want REWASD to work like Steam - I could just as easily just run my games through Steam but I bought this program to move away from steam so it would be great to do all of this outside of Steam.

Comment

Hello Antsa,

1. About Moonlight, found the problem and the fix will be with 5.5.1 (soon).

2. As far as we know the moonlight creates only Xbox 360, not the One, so I don't think that it would work with this streaming service.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello Antsa,

1. About Moonlight, found the problem and the fix will be with 5.5.1 (soon).

2. As far as we know the moonlight creates only Xbox 360, not the One, so I don't think that it would work with this streaming service.
                  Ok, I see.

So in what kind of situations is this Xbox One virtual controller setting useful?

Comment

Hello Antsa,

Basically to receive the triggers motors, processing with macros and send to physical Xbox one. This is the case.
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hi. Where can I find the last version to roll back to? The moonlight issue is a big problem. Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

You may find your personal account. Open the link and log in to your account Open the pop-down menu and download the required version. Let me ask you what version do you want to install that has no issue with Moonlight?
                        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

You may find your personal account. Open the link and log in to your account Open the pop-down menu and download the required version. Let me ask you what version do you want to install that has no issue with Moonlight?
                          Thank you! Very happy to have rewasd back. I have the no controller passed though during remote sessions using moonlight as talked about above. It was not an issue in 5.4.

Comment

Hello,

We found the Moonlight problem and the next release will have this fix.

Stay tuned!
                            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

tr3472 Hey there!

Gyro is all about rolling the controller. The thing you are talking about sounds like Accelerometer, and yes, it is not supported at the moment, but we will add it in the next releases.
                              In order to make gyro mappings work only when the trigger is pressed, you can follow this use case.

As for the segment mapping, I am not sure if I understand you correctly. You can add up to 8 different mappings to the touchpad sectors. What exactly do you mean by rotating? Making a swipe?

Comment

Changing the Gyro mode from ‘roll’ to ‘yaw’ in settings enables the controller to act as a lightgun when holding the left trigger (if you have it set up to do so). Before the 4.5 update this never worked but now it works pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                                X