Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free update ideas

Hi guys,
    First of all I wanted to say that even though I am not an usual "purchaser" out on internet
    due to obvious financial reasons, I really felt like this is one of the very few software that actually is
    worth paying the licence for, you guys have much more complex remapping software, something that
    no other free executable can even come near to, without naming the way more user
    friendly and stylish interface.

Talking outside the fact that the project does not have as noble reasons to exist (cough* capitalism cough*)
    and all that I wanted to give the creators some free and very personal suggestions:

- Making it able to pick any LED colors for DS4 at own will (freeDS4.exe is already better than you at that)

- Customizable descriptions to write under each profile/remap (reminder as witch own stored games the profile remap actually works with)

- Making possible for the controller to vibrate while triggering R2 and adjustable intensity, which is pretty obvious for when it comes to FPS games (where you serious about missing that¿?)

- Complete tutorial for the settings and how to shift between profiles at quick/efficient way (where the hell is your customer service)

- A very needed go-back button (caught myself trying to figure out how the hell to get back to the main screen many times)

- A warning sign/noise for when haven't clicked on "save" button after each modification

- Letting the DS4 touchpad work as mouse (freeDS4.exe also with advantage)

- Remapping the middle (unaccesible while any other 4 tiles on) button on DS4 touchpad to only 1-press-down-anywhere or double-tap instead of 1-tap-accurately-in-the-middle-button

- Support for remapping of additional scuf controller buttons

- Cutting down the licence and feature's price (sorry but it needed to be said)

I hope i'm contributing something new and my suggestions doesn't get ignored.

Remember that this just help with 0 interest to make gaming experience on better on pc ))

Hello!

Thank you for the suggestions, we always happy to get new ideas from our customers

Let me add a few comments.

- Making it able to pick any LED colors for DS4 at own will (freeDS4.exe is already better than you at that)
    Already working on it. This option will be added into one of the next versions.

- Customizable descriptions to write under each profile/remap (reminder as witch own stored games the profile remap actually works with)
    You can add Descriptions for buttons you remap. Fill this field (1) and then switch to Description mode (2) to see them all:

Click image for larger version  Name:	8286af8740.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.9 KB ID:	217857

As for the description for the full config (or a game?), yes, reWASD is missing this one. Where do you want to see it?

- Making possible for the controller to vibrate while triggering R2 and adjustable intensity, which is pretty obvious for when it comes to FPS games
    Not sure if I got you right. You are using DS4 controller, right? So this controller doesn't have the trigger vibration. It is main vibration you want to set to triggers? Like Rumble that is available for other controls? Yes, we know that it should be added (also, we want to add the adjustment of the vibration level to reWASD). If it is the one you need, stay tuned :satisfied:

- Complete tutorial for the settings and how to shift between profiles at quick/efficient way (where the hell is your customer service)
    We have help guides, YouTube channel, Discord, Facebook and email support. reWASD functionality is pretty huge but we are doing our best to cover everything. If you have any questions, we are always here to help.

A very needed go-back button (caught myself trying to figure out how the hell to get back to the main screen many times)
    Yes, this one is hiding from time to time, I think I know what you mean

If you want to go back from Advanced Stick or Mouse settings, here it is:

Click image for larger version  Name:	741bf396eb.jpg Views:	0 Size:	17.2 KB ID:	217858

If you are in Combo Editor, this one is the one:

Click image for larger version  Name:	d8bcb8b9e2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.8 KB ID:	217859

If you need to switch between front or back controller's buttons or get exit from virtual device settings, pay attention to the icons at the right-center:

Click image for larger version  Name:	69078d5867.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.0 KB ID:	217860

And finally, to go back from Shortcuts, Shifts or Virtual controller settings, press the highlighted icon to untoggle it:

Click image for larger version  Name:	3edb0a7588.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.3 KB ID:	217861

A warning sign/noise for when haven't clicked on "save" button after each modification
    We notify you when you are leaving the config with unsaved mappings. I'm afraid it is too intrusive to show the confirmations after each change you make. But you may notice that Save icon changes its state if there are mappings that are not saved yet. It's in the top-left corner of the main window.

- Letting the DS4 touchpad work as mouse (freeDS4.exe also with advantage)
    One more thing that is yet to be done. We are moving it in our priority list with each request

Remapping the middle (unaccesible while any other 4 tiles on) button on DS4 touchpad to only 1-press-down-anywhere or double-tap instead of 1-tap-accurately-in-the-middle-button
    This time I'm not sure what you mean. DS4 touchpad is one big button. You may click anywhere to emulate the mapping that is set to it. On the controller you see in reWASD, it is truly a middle point, but it is just the way to show that there is a button and there are four additional zones you may use too. Still, there is no matter where you click if you click.

- Support for remapping of additional scuf controller buttons
    SCUF controllers are cool and we do want to add their support to reWASD. But unfortunately those buttons are not reported to the system properly. We are working on it and I would be happy to let you know if it is possible to beat them.

We do hope that reWASD doesn't cost too mush for all the thing it includes and will include in the near future. But I will certainly refer your feedback to our financial team. Which price you think is fair enough for the software?

Comment

Originally Posted by juanstraat View Post
      $20 USD for the complete program, NOT on sale, is insanely reasonable. It does more than DS4 and Pinnacle combined, works out of the box, PLUS it's still being actively worked on. No annual licenses, no paying for upgrades, nada. It costs more than twice that for the controller alone, not to mention games, don't be cheap (sorry but it needed to be said).

Comment

Originally Posted by Mobeeuz View Post
        $20 USD for the complete program, NOT on sale, is insanely reasonable. It does more than DS4 and Pinnacle combined, works out of the box, PLUS it's still being actively worked on. No annual licenses, no paying for upgrades, nada. It costs more than twice that for the controller alone, not to mention games, don't be cheap (sorry but it needed to be said).
        Thank you for the feedback! Really happy and grateful for such things

Comment

Working...
        X