ADS Sensitivity with delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADS Sensitivity with delay

Hey. I've been using rewasd for the past 2 weeks and I'm absolutely loving it. Mainly been using it on modern warfare and apex legends. I was wondering though, is it possible to make an ads Sensitivity with a delay so my ads sensitivity isn't slow? I know it's possible without a delay but that causes overturn if you move your aim before you're fully scoped in. Would be great to have a more simple feature like this.

Hello!

I think you need to increase the initial deflection of the emulated stick in aiming mode.

Please follow these steps:

Click image for larger version

Name:	6e36617d1e.jpg
Views:	859
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	218464

1. Go to Shift modifier (1), it is a right mouse button — the one you use for aiming. Set it as a shift modifier.
    2. Go to Virtual controller settings.
    3. Increase the Initial Deflection (the grey zone)

In this case, the stick will be deflected more, so we can override the in-game deadzone that is usually much bigger in the aiming mode.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello!

I think you need to increase the initial deflection of the emulated stick in aiming mode.

Please follow these steps:

Click image for larger version

Name:	6e36617d1e.jpg
Views:	859
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	218464

1. Go to Shift modifier (1), it is a right mouse button — the one you use for aiming. Set it as a shift modifier.
      2. Go to Virtual controller settings.
      3. Increase the Initial Deflection (the grey zone)

In this case, the stick will be deflected more, so we can override the in-game deadzone that is usually much bigger in the aiming mode.
      Hello, is there a way to have a delay on the shift modifier? The way you mentioned kind of works but for microadjusting aim it feels weird. I want to make it so after I press the ads key, 250ms later I want my sensitivity to change to a higher sensitivity.

Comment

Unfortunately, there is no delays for the Shift modifiers. You can either go to Shift mode when you press and hold the modifier or toggle it.

Comment

Working...
        X