gamecube controller adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gamecube controller adapter

will be nice if it can work with gamecube controller adapters for Switch/WiiU
    like the official one, 3rd party once that dont have PC mode switch
    and even them with PC mode switch toggle is not even Xinput but Dinput like mayflash one

Hello,

Hope to add Gamecube controller support in the future. The list of supported devices is here - https://help.rewasd.com/how-to-remap...d-devices.html

Do connect the gamepad via cable or through mayflash adapter?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

i have the official gamecube controller adapter
      also hope it can somehow automatic detect when a controller is connected to the adapter
      becuase it will be annoying if the adapter takes up all Xinput slots at once if using like 1-2 of them and 3-2 other controllers at same time

Comment

Hello,

Sorry, can't tell you more as I haven't tested this controller. We're working on more controller to support so stay tuned!
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

so any news on adding official gamecube adapter on this?
          a idea i had to make only the used ports active and not all 4 at same time even if unsused: so you can use like x2 gamecube controllers + PS4 + Nswitch pro controller for the 4x Xinput slots so the adapter dont take all the Xinput slots
          can be you can hold press star(5 sec. or setting on program) on gamecube controller to active that port on adapter use the next available Xinput slot

Comment

Hello,
            Thank you for your suggestion.

We're working on it. I hope this one will be added next release (or after the next one).

ReWASD will support native WiiU mode and only actually connected gamepad will be identified - not all 4 slots.

Stay tuned!
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Nice to know with this i can finnaly build my emulator mini PC switch dock in 1 with GC adapter

Comment

Hello,

Glad to heat that.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

Happy to inform you that the new ver. 5.5 supports the GameCube controller in full. Please, update your current to the latest version to check all great features and improvements. More detailed this post.
                  Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

GC support works nice
                    but me and my friend found out
                    this thing here:
                    Nyko´s Single Port GameCube Controller Adapter:

Dont work with Rewasd
                    it reads as gamecube controller inside smash ultimate
                    it reads as gamecube controller for dolphin emulator´s setting for GC adapter
                    but Rewasd dont seems to read it at all

Comment

Hey there! Does this adapter have different modes or something? We haven't tested it, so we will need more info.

Comment

no just GC mode like th official adapter

Comment

May I ask you to collect some logs to identify the issue more detailed:

Here are steps that help us collect the required information:

1. Unplug all physical controllers. Disable Dolphin emulator (make sure that it completely switches it off).

2. Open reWASD via Admin - Preference - General - StartLog.

3. Connect the adapter to USB - > connect the controller to the adapter - > wait a couple of seconds.

4. Back to General, and press StopLog. Then send us an archive to investigate logs. Please, follow these steps only to collect precise information, do not plug an additional controller or other devices.
                          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

here is the files from the log
                            all that was plugged in was that single port gamecube adapter on a laptop
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your logs. We've checked them. The adapter is detected correctly by the reWASD, but there is no controller connected. It's not seen the steps when the controller supposed to be plugged into the adapter.

Please, confirm that step #3 was completed in full.
                              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                              X