Audio cue when using shift modifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio cue when using shift modifier

Hi I have two maps for my xbox 360 controller and I use the center xbox button to switch between them using the "shift" feature.

It is pretty often that I forget which mode I am in and have no real way to know beyond finding out the hard way, by just guessing and hoping. It would be nice if a tone could be programmed in that gave a "ding" for one mode and a "dong" for the other mode so I could quickly swap modes and know exactly which one I am in at any given moment.

Thank you!

I second this request,
    I was actually about to make a [somewhat] similar post asking if there was a way to toggle rumble alongside shift activation, that way I would know exactly when I'm in a shift phase or not. If they had this feature then I could assign different rumble sets/speeds to different shift phases and use it as a real-time indicator of the shift status...

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion about shift notification (rumble, audio), we will definitely take them into account. Unfortunately, the current reWASD version doesn't allow setting the rumble (or any mappings) to shift modifier. We will investigate your request on how to implement the feature in accordance with software architecture.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I was just about to make a similar post, so add me to the "request" list for this feature please.
        I've now purchased the full version with all functionality - so far I'm having fun playing with it... one thing that came to mind is exactly this topic! Something that can indicate a shift modifier is active.

I wonder - is it possible to control the Slot lights? So for example, I'm using Slot 2 - 2 out of the 3 LEDs are lit up to show I'm using slot 2. Would it be possible to perhaps make that light flash when a modifier is active?

Or perhaps the X main button (XBox Button) could pulse. Software (XBox App) is able to adjust it's brightness, so I wonder if that opens the door for reWASD to also be able to control the brightness of it, and if so, maybe that could flash, or fade in and out when modifiers are active?

Just some food for thought

Comment

Hi there,

Check this link where we replied on a similar post.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
          X