Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Steam Controller features in the works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation! Yep, this is an interesting mechanics you can't find in reWASD at the moment.

We will think what is possible to do.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
      The following article explains exactly what "Soft Pull Trigger Style" is and also what the "Hair Trigger" setting does:
      https://bryanrumsey.wordpress.com/2018/04/29/steam-input-essentials-eps-2-triggers/#:~:text=This is where the Soft Pull Trigger Style comes into play.
      Completely off topic, but I just noticed that the links that Bodacious was referring to are from my WordPress where I make the full scripts to my Steam Input videos available. I never figured they received much traffic but I always made them available because some people prefer reading and because it's easier to link a specific section of text than a video. So I'm really glad seeing that someone used them rather than trying to link the timestamped video. It's also cool to kinda see the cycle come full circle. I know about reWASD because the reWASD social team commented on one of my Steam Input videos and now we have links to my videos showing up in the reWASD forums. Speaking of, I should get around to making a new video about reWASD's Steam Controller support one of these days.

Comment

We certainly should have met one day

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation! Yep, this is an interesting mechanics you can't find in reWASD at the moment.

We will think what is possible to do.
          I really hope it's possible! Thank you so much for listening to all our feedback. I'll definitely try and get more people to buy reWASD to support all the effort you put in for the Steam Controller

Originally Posted by CriticalComposer View Post

Completely off topic, but I just noticed that the links that Bodacious was referring to are from my WordPress where I make the full scripts to my Steam Input videos available. I never figured they received much traffic but I always made them available because some people prefer reading and because it's easier to link a specific section of text than a video. So I'm really glad seeing that someone used them rather than trying to link the timestamped video. It's also cool to kinda see the cycle come full circle. I know about reWASD because the reWASD social team commented on one of my Steam Input videos and now we have links to my videos showing up in the reWASD forums. Speaking of, I should get around to making a new video about reWASD's Steam Controller support one of these days.
          Yeah, I noticed the WordPress articles came from you after seeing your name in the intro of the video I linked haha. Thanks for making such detailed learning resources for the Steam Controller! I believe Valve should've put a lot more effort into making the SC learning curve less steep, so I'm super grateful that we have people like you in the community Hopefully, your work will result in an SC 2 one day, even if it doesn't come from Valve themselves.

Comment

Hello Bodacious for your kind words, we do appreciate it.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Was the "Hair Trigger" functionality mentioned in this thread ever implemented?

Comment

Originally Posted by 6Rwlz View Post
                Was the "Hair Trigger" functionality mentioned in this thread ever implemented?
                No. And while it is difficult to talk about the approximate timing of implementation. But we remember this feature, and it is in our plans.
                Stay tuned!​

Comment

Working...
                X