Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rename gamepads

Hello

Is there a way to rename gamepads for easy identification ?

It would help me a lot.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Destroy the group of devices, select the exact gamepad you need.
    Then do as on a picture:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	364
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	222691

Comment

Thank you, but it works partially, when I load a saved profile the names remain the same, any way around this without creating all my profiles again?

Comment

Well, it should remain the same. I just tried this on my own, changing configs does not affect the devices naming.

Comment

It works only for icons on the notification area on windows, thank you, it's the name of the group of devices that remains just as my attached photo

Comment

Hi there,

So, you mean if you add the renamed device in the group, the device is still displayed with the default name. Device remains changed name apart from the group.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hey there!

Seems to be an issue from our side. Will check if it is possible to save the name of the renamed device once it is added to the group.

Thanks for the suggestion :satisfied:

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
                Hi there,

So, you mean if you add the renamed device in the group, the device is still displayed with the default name. Device remains changed name apart from the group.
                That's right

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                  Hey there!

Seems to be an issue from our side. Will check if it is possible to save the name of the renamed device once it is added to the group.

Thanks for the suggestion :satisfied:
                  I will wait patiently, thanks
                  Last edited by jlhcmx; 10.12.2020, 03:29.

Comment

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback and our apologies for the inconvenience.
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello!

We have released the new version that saves the correct custom name of the gamepad when you add it to the group. Would be happy to get any feedback from you.

You can learn more about this version from this post or download it from the official site or via the app.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                        Hello!

We have released the new version that saves the correct custom name of the gamepad when you add it to the group. Would be happy to get any feedback from you.

You can learn more about this version from this post or download it from the official site or via the app.
                        It works like it should now, thank you

Comment

Working...
                        X