No announcement yet.

Support for Razer Panthera Fight Stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for Razer Panthera Fight Stick.

It's a fight stick that's essentially a ps4 controller. Even has a touchpad. I tried seeing if reWASD would read it, but was unsuccessful. Steam surprisingly reads it as a ps4 controller rather than an xbox controller.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l640.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	222871

Hello,

ReWASD can recognize some controllers that aren't in the list as the Xbox 360 if it has the X-input mode - https://help.rewasd.com/how-to-remap...d-devices.html.

May I collect logs of the device connection?

1. Unplug all physical controllers.

2. Open reWASD via Admin - Preference - General - StartLog.

3. Connect the device, wait 2-3 sec.

4. Back to General, and press StopLog. Then send us an archive to investigate logs. Please, follow these steps only to collect precise information, do not plug an additional controller or other devices.

Thank you in advance.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

File is in the attachment. Thanks for the reply
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. Will see what we can do
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

The new reWASD version is available today (5.6.1). Please, update your reWASD and check the device support Let us know the feedback.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Whoa! Thanks so much for this christmas gift lol. My fight stick is working perfectly with the application. I'm going to do some more in-depth testing but so far so good. Thank you so much. You guys rock : D

Comment

I have another question. Is there any way I can set the Y or X axis to 0 when using the touch pad? I like to use to move it horizontally only without no vertical inputs.

Comment

If we're talking about a laptop touchpad, reWASD has no means of completely ignoring one of the two axises, but it is possible to minimize [Y sensitivity] to have a similar effect. If you don't mind having about a 10% deadzone on a virtual gamepad stick, you can set a custom [Response curve] like this to almost cut out Y axis:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2020-12-29_045651.png Views:	0 Size:	504.0 KB ID:	223189

In case of mapping DS4 touchpad to a mouse, same thing applies - [Y sensitivity] goes to minimum (1), but first point of [Custom Response curve] goes to 20x0 like this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2020-12-29_051107.png Views:	0 Size:	506.3 KB ID:	223190

You can change that values as you see fit, but value over 100 would barely register anything.

Comment

Thank yooou. This helps out a lot

Comment

Hey, Dexterso , one more question, could you link us to the device you're using? I'm looking for a proper full name, is it Razer Panthera Evo / Razer Panthera Evo Arcade Stick?

Comment

I believe it's just Razer Panthera. The Evo is the later version that came out with a different design. Here's the link where I bought mines from. https://www.tecobuy.com/en_US/razer-...-and-pc-3.html

Comment

Razer Panther Arcade Stick*

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X