Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 much needed tuning features: joystick axis ranges / trigger zones

Hello,

Thank you again to the team for this great software that allows me to play the way I like the best in many different games.

There are two features I really really really miss today:

1/ Joystick axis ranges

It's very simple, just check the picture attached. I made a previous post about this problem (link below) but that was before the 8 digital directions option was released, it could have helped but it doesn't work in my case.

Ranges tuning work perfectly well in the example of the pic but it needs to rebind one direction to make it work. Thus I loose one joystick input that really I need because no other binding provide the precision of the joystick.

2/ Trigger zones

I'd need to tune every zone separately and without moving the dead zone. In its state this feature is awkward to use in my case while I'd love to make plenty use of it.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!
    Attached Files

Hello!

Thanks for your kind words

The possibility to make different zone shape for triggers is taken into account, we will do it in one of the next releases.

As for the axes range, it can't be implemented with virtual stick mapping. Moreover, according to all our tests, it makes stick awkward, just the same that you get if you switch it to the digital mode. We have done some research, and nothing has changed since my last message unfortunately.

Comment

Thank you for the answer. It's great news about the triggers!

For the axes ranges I beg you to reconsider the option one more time because I use daily the configuration in the pic and it works perfectly! (Except for the rebinding of the down direction obviously). I understand it's awkward in different situations but in my case, playing Rocket League, it helps me a ton and it could help me further. It sounds weird that I can indeed tune the axis ranges just by rebinding a direction while the option is locked.

I can tell you that many Rocket League players would use this option if they knew it existed and I'm sure it could have other applications.

Thank you for the consideration

Best regards

Comment

We will certainly take a look what is possible to do. Stay tuned! :satisfied:

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          We will certainly take a look what is possible to do. Stay tuned! :satisfied:
          Thank you !

Comment

Hey there!

The ability to change the zone shape separately for each trigger has been added to reWASD 5.8

Comment

Working...
            X