Independednt Mouse Movement Unpap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independednt Mouse Movement Unpap

Hello, I would like to second the request in this post to be able to map scroll wheel inputs to mouse directions. But mainly, I would like to be able to unmap mouse directions independently; that is to say, keep left/right while disabling up/down or vice versa. If there is some way of doing this, and I am just missing it. Please let me know. Thank you; this is a phenomenal product.

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. reWASD doesn't allow remapping scroll to analog stick or mouse move, different control mechanics.

If the mouse has a native software, you may check what scroll options are provided. Never know

May I ask you why do you need such scroll behavior? What use case can it be? Do you have a trackball or regular mouse?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Sure; I have a regular mouse but I frequently find myself want to be able to make extraordinarily fine mouse adjustments, usually trying to carefully line something up in a game, art software, or other. The scroll wheel is perfect in my mind for this because it's easy to send individual inputs by adjusting it by a single notch, or many at once. I currently use a workaround on my keyboard, but that isn't ideal as there's much more guesswork in when to release a held button. This is a fairly minor use case, I'll grant, but I just don't have as much control of my hands when I'm trying to make fine movements as some do, and even just being able to easily lock the mouse to the horizontal or vertical axis would be a help. Thanks again!

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your use case description. I got your point, will try to consider this feature (option) on of next releases.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

i think that's only possible if we get another software for mouse controlling.

Comment

Working...
          X