Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configuring disconnected controller

Hi!
    My PC is in one room and my controller is in another room. I am using an usb extension cable (more than 10 meters long) + a bluetooth adapter to connect my controller to PC.

In order to configure the controller, I have to go to another room, turn on the controller and return to the computer. After a few minutes, the controller turns off and I have to go to the controller again.

I can't just take the controller with me because the bluetooth adapter is too far away. Also, I cannot connect the controller to my PS, as the controller has a broken port.

Could you add the ability to view and change the settings of a disconnected controller?

Hey!
    You can edit configs for the controller when it is disconnected. In the screenshot, only the keyboard and mouse are connected, but you can select a controller and assign mappings to it and then apply this config to it when it is connected.

Click image for larger version  Name:	157fb712c5.png Views:	0 Size:	604.3 KB ID:	225920

Without a controller connected, the image will always be Xbox One Elite, but this will not prevent the config from being applied to DualShock.

Comment

Thanks I got it.

In my case, the application looked like this:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	rewasd.png
Views:	358
Size:	266.3 KB
ID:	225922

I didn’t see the controller, so I thought there was no way to configure it.

Comment

You can select the keyboard at the bottom left to open such a window, as I showed in the screenshot above.
        Also, your mouse is not configured. If you want to set it up for remap, then follow the steps described here in the paragraph Remapping a mouse with programmable buttons.

Comment

Hey there! You can go to the config when the active device is ready to be remapped. In your case, you have a mouse that is not initialized. Please choose it as a mouse, and then you will see the list of profiles at the top-right that is active. You will be able to edit the config, just be sure that you choose the gamepad (not a mouse) next time you connect the controller and will be ready to Apply it.

Comment

Working...
          X