Anti Deadzone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Deadzone

Steam has this feature idk why reWASD doesn't. A lot of games like Fortnite, call of duty etc. force you to have a 5 or 10 percent deadzone and the anti deadzone lets you set the deadzone to whatever you want by falsely reporting back to the game the actual size of the deadzone. If you would wonder why someone would want to use this feature, it makes the controller much more responsive for small movements. Casual players don't normally care for this feature but competitive players do. I think reWASD is a nearly perfect program and with this feature, it would meet all my needs as a competitive player. I just tried playing call of duty WWII today with reWASD but it was so hard because of the huge deadzones forced by the bad game devs. I tried making a custom response curve for the right analog stick but it just wasn't enough to fix the deadzones. I literally want to get my controller to drift when I play so that the game thinks im moving my controller and I get aim assist. I know you can get around this by using a mouse input for the right stick but that takes away your aim assist for some games, and for others it doesn't work at all. Steams anti deadzone feature does this perfectly.

Hey there!
    To set the anti-deadzone, raise the first point on your stick response curve on the Y axis, and leave the X axis at "0".
    The value by which you raise the first point on the Y-axis will be your anti-deadzone.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	123.jpg
Views:	2996
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	227533

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Hey there!
      To set the anti-deadzone, raise the first point on your stick response curve on the Y axis, and leave the X axis at "0".
      The value by which you raise the first point on the Y-axis will be your anti-deadzone.

Finally, I have found this thread.
      Thank you for the explanation

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
        Hey there!

Thank you! For some reason this never worked for me before (well the reason is I was doing it wrong), but now I understood what you wrote here and "anti-deadzone" is FINALLY working for me on ReWASD. Woo. This is much better than the Steam method because I can enter exact numbers. For example right now my perfect "anti-deadzone" seems to be X:0 Y:8250.

Have a good one.

Comment

Originally Posted by magicbse View Post
          Steam has this feature idk why reWASD doesn't. A lot of games like Fortnite, call of duty etc. force you to have a 5 or 10 percent deadzone and the anti deadzone lets you set the deadzone to whatever you want by falsely reporting back to the game the actual size of the deadzone. If you would wonder why someone would want to use this feature, it makes the controller much more responsive for small movements. Casual players don't normally care for this feature but competitive players do. I think reWASD is a nearly perfect program and with this feature, it would meet all my needs as a competitive player. I just tried playing call of duty WWII today with reWASD but it was so hard because of the huge deadzones forced by the bad game devs. I tried making a custom response curve for the right analog stick but it just wasn't enough to fix the deadzones. I literally want to get my controller to drift when I play so that the game thinks im moving my controller and I get aim assist. I know you can get around this by using a mouse input for the right stick but that takes away your aim assist for some games, and for others it doesn't work at all. Steams anti deadzone feature does this perfectly.
          Puedes compartir esas opciones del joystick y la curva de respuesta, juego Warzone, solo de chill jeje pero si conozco y juego con profesionales de EspaƱa

Comment

Working...
          X