Thumbstick options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbstick options

being able to have a button press upon releasing thumbstick would be really great for diablo2R so i could use a hybrid gyro controller pc control scheme which isnt inherently supported.

I think mapping of the stick zones is what you should try. Just adjust the activation of the green zone and map what is required. What it will make - your stick movements will be as usual when you are between med and high zones, but as soon as you release the stick, and it goes to the minimum state, the mapping will be reproduced.

It not exactly a solution for your case, as it works in both cases, when the stick starts the movement and the stick release happens, but that's everything we can offer for now.

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
      I think mapping of the stick zones is what you should try. Just adjust the activation of the green zone and map what is required. What it will make - your stick movements will be as usual when you are between med and high zones, but as soon as you release the stick, and it goes to the minimum state, the mapping will be reproduced.

It not exactly a solution for your case, as it works in both cases, when the stick starts the movement and the stick release happens, but that's everything we can offer for now.
      this is a little problematic because there is no way i can find to adjust the zones for the playstation thumbstick. i essentially want a mouse click after moving the thumbstick as it is required to switch between keyboard and controller in game- id rather not have to press each mouse button twice after moving.

Comment

turns out mapping zones doesnt show up during shift... having a message would make this less confusing.

Comment

The attached file is a screenshot of advanced mapping settings inside the Shift1.
          There is absolutely no issues with adding mappings for the mouse presses.

In my case, the mouse is being pressed once as soon as you reach the high stick zone, but you can add the key combo of double-right-click if you wish. Works flawlessly as well
          Attached Files

Comment

Hey there!

Am I right that you want to have this mapping only when you release the stick (when it returns to the deadzone)?

In this case, zones may not help you fully, because the zone mapping is emulated while you are inside this zone. Still, it is an interesting suggestion, I think we could consider it for the future versions.

Comment

Working...
            X