Support for DS3 gyro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for DS3 gyro?

Its great that you are looking to implement virtual DS3 (https://forum.rewasd.com/forum/rewas...nalog-triggers). This would be blast for PS3 emulation RSPC3.

Please dont forget to include support for DS3 gyro (and ability to map it to virtual DS4 too).

will be much appreciated

We appreciate the suggestion. Still, it is already one of our task for the future. Please stay tuned for updates!

Comment

Hey there!

DS3 doesn't have gyro itself, it has accelerometer. So, it won't be possible to transfer the actions that require rotation of the gamepad from DS4 to DS3. If you are talking about accelerometer only, then we will definitely take a look while implementing it

Comment

Indeed you are right. What really interest me ... is the ability for DS3 to appear as DS3 with all its functions for authentic PS3 experience (accelorometer, pressure sensitivd buttons) ... so can use it with PS3 emulators (RPCS3).

if cannot translate DS3 accelerometer to virtual DS4 gyro ... not a big deal

PS. No wonder Steam does not provide gyro for DS3 too ... cause DS3 dont have one

Comment

Agreed, sounds logical

Will do our best with the virtual DS3. Not sure about the ETA at the moment, so stay tuned!

Comment

Yeah, I am waiting for accelerometer support in Dualshock 3 too. Only this one thing is missing to have full support for DS3 controller, and having it as virtual controller to be able to use in Playstation emulators will be exactly blast. reWASD team is doing great job and we love it! That's why recently I've bought another license for my wife's laptop.

Comment

Thank you for your kind words! Will do our best

Comment

Working...
              X