X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it. Will certainly do our best

Comment

Originally Posted by vvgrant7777 View Post

I only have both Apex 2 and Vader 2. These flydigi controllers have lots of potential. I would say they are the best in market price point. The only downside of these two controllers is that only 5 macros are allowed within its native mapping software. So if flydigi can work with rewasd, it's definitely going to be a win win for both companies as well as consumers. I personally own xbox elite 2, razer wolverine ultimate, gamesir t4 Pro, nacon revolution pro as well and I can vouch flydigi ones are the best in terms of utility and price point quality and reliability
      Que bien ver a gente de otros lados con mis mismos gustos jeje, tengo también el Beitong Zeus pro, pero no me gusta tanto los botones traseros como en el apex 2, para mi el mejor mando sin duda del mercado actual

Comment

Originally Posted by MuSoL79 View Post

Que bien ver a gente de otros lados con mis mismos gustos jeje, tengo también el Beitong Zeus pro, pero no me gusta tanto los botones traseros como en el apex 2, para mi el mejor mando sin duda del mercado actual
        Betop (Beitong) controller Start/Select is like touch sensor. Innovative but For some games, it might not be so good. For example Elder Scrolls Online, where you have to hold the start button to revive ally. Without the feel of the button, it feels a little weird right?

Comment

Yes, but Idont use a lot

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
            We plan to add support for this controller in February. Additional buttons will also be supported.
            Stay tuned for the updates!
            Tomorrow is February.... XDD

Comment

Originally Posted by MuSoL79 View Post

Tomorrow is February.... XDD
              The release is scheduled to the middle of February Stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
              X