Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Executing 2 combos at the same time from 1 key/button

As I learned here:
    Hello sorry for my first thread being a question, but is it possible to fire 2 different combos at the same time with one button? So for example, key A has combo X and key B has combo Y. Is to possible by pressing key C to start combo X+Y at the same time? I can do this right now by pressing 2 keys I dont wish that though I

This is not possible it would really nice if that was possible:

Assign Combo X to key A
    Assign Combo Y to key B
    Execute Combo X-Y at the same time by pressing C

Thank you

Hello!
    Please show me what combos you have on those keys. Perhaps they can be combined into one.

Comment

they cannot, these are different loops with totally different keys they have different timings you cannot combine them into one loop.

Comment

Hello!

So you need them to be emulated in parallel? I am still curious what exactly you have there — to be sure that we understand the request properly

Comment

Yes that is exactly what I need! I know its a bit of a special request but it would be pretty amazing.

Comment

Got it, thank you.

I am not sure if it is possible to implement in our current architecture, but we will certainly discuss this topic with a team. Hope you get back with some good news later

Comment

Thank you so so much for that! That is exactly why I bought a lifetime licence for the software thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X