Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was excited when I found this software, but when I tried it, I was disappointed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was excited when I found this software, but when I tried it, I was disappointed.

在此之前我一直使用steam的手柄设置软件,我为我的游戏做了非常庞大的手柄设置项。我曾一度认为ste am的这款软件功能很弱,甚至在宏里面连释放按键的事件都没有提供。
    但后来我惊喜的发现steam提供了操作层和操作集,并且在任意地方可以控制跳转操作层集。这是一个可以让 你发挥想象力的功能,用它实现了我曾经认为做不到的所有需求。
    但是后来发现steam的这款手柄设置软件底层有非常多的BUG,一旦把功能做复杂之后(我为一个游戏做的 设置足足用了32层),层出不穷的问题也随之而来,并且都不是逻辑上的问题,而是软件底层的BUG,同时, 想要调试问题也非常困难,随着我的手柄设置越做越复杂,这简直成了一个噩梦。
    I've been using Steam's gamepad setting software before, and I've made a very large gamepad setting for my game. I once thought that this software of steam is very weak, and even the event of releasing the button in the macro is not provided. But then I was surprised to find that steam provides operation layers and operation sets, and the jump operation layer set can be controlled anywhere. It's a feature that allows you to use your imagination, and use it to achieve all the needs I once thought impossible. But then I found that there are a lot of bugs at the bottom of this software. Once the gamepad setting be bigger (I once used 32 layers setting for a game), endless problems will follow, and all of them not logical bug, but unpredictable bug at the bottom of the software. At the same time, it is very difficult to debug the problem. As my gamepad settings become bigger and bigger, this becomes a nightmare.

当我找到reWASD这款软件时很兴奋,它界面很漂亮,看上去功能也很全,我猜想它运行时也一定很可靠。我 本打算在试用之后就购买,但是当我实际操作时,却失望了。它完全无法实现我的需求。举个简单的例子:我希望 右摇杆向左实现操作A,向右实现操作B,先向下然后快速划向左侧实现操作C,先向下然后快速划向右侧实现操 作D。这在steam中用层很容易实现,但在reWASD中无法实现。
    reWASD中仅允许添加四个层,且层与层之间没有继承关系,并且还有诸多限制,例如摇杆和扳机键以及宏无 法调用层等。这使得reWASD层的作用仅仅是切换一套设置,没有其它可深入挖掘的潜力。steam中的层 之所以功能强大,是因为它其实是解决了一个按键之间联动的问题,即,我可以通过层的跳转实现在一个按键的设 置中去暂时更改其它按键的设置的功能。有了这样一个联动机制,就有了无限可能,几乎所有能想到设置,都可以 通过层去实现。
    I was very excited when I found reWASD, it has a beautiful interface, looks very functional, and I guess it must be reliable when running. I was going to buy it after trying it out, but when I did, I was disappointed. It can't meet my requirements.FOR A simple example: I want the right joystick move left to excute operation A,move right to excute operation B, first move down and then quickly swipe to the left to excute operation C, first move down and then quickly swipe to the right to excute operation D. This is easy to achieve with layers in steam, but not possible in reWASD.
    Only four layers are allowed to be added in reWASD, and there is no inheritance relationship between layers, and also there are many restrictions, such as joysticks and triggers and macros cannot call layers. This makes the role of the reWASD layer just to toggle a set of settings, with no other potential to dig deeper. The reason why the layer in steam is powerful is that it actually solves the problem of linkage between buttons, that is, I can temporarily changing the settings of other buttons through the settings of one button by control the layer changing. With such a linkage mechanism, there are infinite possibilities, and almost all conceivable settings can be fulfill through layers.

我很喜欢reWASD这款软件,我觉得它很漂亮也很专业,只是目前的版本功能还不够强大,希望以后的版本能 让层的调用更加灵活,且不会出现象steam那么多的BUG。
    请原谅我英文不好,以上英文是用GOOGLE翻译的。
    I like reWASD very much. I think it is very beautiful and professional, but the current version is not powerful enough. I hope the future version can make the layer call more flexible, and don't have so many bugs as steam.
    My english is not good,so the above English is translated by GOOGLE,with chinese text attached.

Hello! Thanks for the suggestion. We planned to make shifts more advanced and will consider your ideas.
    There is no ETA yet, but we will let you know if this functionality appears.

Comment

Working...
    X