Mouse moved horizontally by moving alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse moved horizontally by moving alone

Hello everyone, I'm having a lot of difficulty learning in the app, even reading I still don't understand much, so in my case it's that the mouse when moved horizontally at a certain speed It just kind of walks by itself, and that gets in the way a lot in fps or RPG games. Can anyone help me, I would be very grateful if I could.

Hi.

Not sure I understood you correctly.

I'll assume that you are having a stick drift effect. To counter it you have to raise the dead zone of the involved stick at [Advanced settings] of the said stick by making the gray zone of [X axis] parameter and checking the [Affect gamepad behavior for games] checkbox.

Comment

I made a change here to see what this would be however, when I leave the radial menu mode enabled, the mouse moves by itself, but if I disable it, it improves a little, but it still has this drift. And in case I'm using a mouse, I had forgotten to mention

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you make a video of this happening and upload a config you are using? To find the config file right-click on its name at the top left corner of reWASD app and select [Open file location] command.

Comment

There you have it, I couldn't upload it here but the video is very short

Comment

Go to [Advanced settings] of your mouse mapping and remove [High Zone] mappings by selecting the square at the left and clicking [X] at the right.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-06-30_4-28-43.png
Views:	253
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	232755

Comment

Now yes! It has improved a lot, I have more control of the aim than before. Is there any way to improve more than that or is it the most that can be done?

Comment

You can try these tweaks:
                • minimize in-game deadzone values and match [Deflection Low] in [Virtual controller settings] in reWASD to the same value (it scales from 0 to 32768, so match accordingly, like for 5% or .05 it would be 32768 * 5% = 32768 * .05 = 1638).
                • look for balance between in-game camera turn speed and [X/Y Sensitivity] in [Advanced] settings of a mouse, with priority on camera turn speed being as high as possible while not feeling jittery.
                • [Default Response curve] is recommended, though that is a part of "personal preference", so you'd be fine with whatever you'll get used to.
                • [Smoothing] and [Noise filter] are recommended to be at 0, but that is also a "personal preference" thing. Try out different values and see for yourself what feels better.

Comment

Thank you so much bro, saved my Gameplays haha. Have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                  X