question actually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question actually

I see elliptical dead zones mentioned for controllers, but not for azeron. Is that feature available for the azeron?

If you want to emulate a virtual controller on your Azeron, then the virtual stick will be cut in a circle shape, just like for other controllers.
    I hope I understood you correctly.​

Comment

https://www.rewasd.com/blog/post/how...-with-rewasd#4 (Elliptical is shown as a Zone Shape choice) I am wondering if this can be applied to the Azeron stick. Specifically the WASD stick.

Comment

Yes, you can also choose the virtual stick zone shape in Advanced stick settings. As part of the 7-day free trial period, you can test it.

Comment

Thank you. I came back to say I realized that I could retry reWASD trial 'cause... new computer.

The advanced stick settings will solve my problem I think. (Playing Chorus with azeron + mouse, and rolling accidentally is annoying at best.)

I could get by with just the advanced license, but got the package. Partially as financial punishment, but also because of your timely responses. (I realize I was lucky, and don't expect to always get quick responses I will almost certainly also make use of at least a couple of the other modules as well.

Comment

unapproved edit: "Partially as financial punishment" for not picking up reWASD the first time I saw it.

Comment

I am sure that access to the full set of reWASD features cannot be a punishment
              Moreover, buying a full pack at once is much more profitable than “collecting” all the features separately.​

Comment

Working...
              X