Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifa 23 , Green Shot timing.

Hi guys, can anyone help me please.

i use a playstion 5 controller.. and rewasd.

To do a shot on fifa you press circle and hold for more power..
    To do a precise shot on fifa you press circle (shoot) hold for power , and when release you quickly press circle again.. (shoot)

Is there a way for rewasd to automaticly press circle for me after i have pressed it manually and held down for the correct amount of power..i have tried the Release press activator, but with no success ,

Any help appreciated . Thankyou.

reWASD can hold buttons for a specific amount of time only. If the "correct amount of power" is not constant, you would have to hold the button yourself.
    Using the [Release Press] activator is the right way, but this activator might not hold the button long enough for the game to register it.

So, if the "correct amount of power" is constant, you should use this [Combo] on [Single Press] activator:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-03-19 005026.png Views:	0 Size:	20.2 KB ID:	236143

Otherwise, you would need only the last three nodes of this [Combo] remapped to the [Release Press] activator.

Note: adjust the first pause to the time the button must be held for a perfect shot. 2nd and 3rd pauses should be increased if your game runs under 50 fps.

Comment

Hi shion, Well i hold the button for power, the longer i hold it the more power i get, i need to control this.. what i need it to do is when i have let go of circle , after holding it, for it to automaticly press circle again

Comment

As I have already mentioned, set this [Combo] to [Release Press] activator and increase the pause value in the middle if your game runs at under 50 fps:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-03-19 005026.png
Views:	391
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	236148

Comment

Works perfectly , Thankyou Shion. Much appreciated.

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

have tried this exact steps on fc 24 and its not working will someone please tell does it works? Even if i manage to get a constant power it doesn't click the circle again to green time it, I have followed the steps but it dont seem to work or am i doing something wrong?pls help

Comment

Originally Posted by Gzy View Post
                have tried this exact steps on fc 24 and its not working will someone please tell does it works? Even if i manage to get a constant power it doesn't click the circle again to green time it, I have followed the steps but it dont seem to work or am i doing something wrong?pls help
                Please clarify at what stage of mapping creation/operation problems arise.
                Also, please send me a screenshot of the mapping or combo you made.​​

Comment

Hello everyone, I tried the tutorial above but I can't get it to work with the release press

Comment

Send the config with your combo

Comment

Hi Miron4ik42 , thank you for your help. As you can see on the screens, I respected the information above. I also tried to configure it manually (single press), but the problem is that depending on the pressure time I use (pressure power) the settings are not good

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...1337-copie.jpg ( home screen )
                      https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...1258-copie.jpg ( release press )
                      https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...1322-copie.jpg ( single press )

Comment

You don't have to use both [Combo] at the same time. If you want to control the power yourself, only use the second [Combo] on the [Release Press] activator. Otherwise, use only the first longer [Combo] on [Single Press].

Comment

Working...
                        X